Hippie Hatred

trystero

Reaction score
i don't mind hippies as long as you're not outside my window dancing with light-up hula hoops to the grateful dead in the middle of the night because it's the first night of being over seventy since winter, fucktards.

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I think that you all are looking at it all in an astetic way. It is more mechanical. simply culling of the heard. weed out the week. I don't want a road dog that will run when there is trouble. i want to be in crews that we got each others back. i like having comraads that rcipricate the same solidarity that i do. If my friends need me -4days-4weeks-4 months i'll be there ,and they would do the same for me. i don't need friend with loose lips, or someone thats scared to do some time. I call myself a kid, but i guess i'm a gutter punk by trade. I don't need no pacifists riding with me.

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I also want to add that I don't really hate hippies. some i actually really like. I didn't wake up one day and said i wanna be a punk it's just where i fit. I got alot of social issues. i am a genuine product of the system. Ive been in childrens homes since i was twelve. Ive missed 6-8 birthdays and christmases locked up.one christmas was in the hole. I am deep down inside thoughtful kind and intelligent. ther isn't a kid out there that if they were cold that wouldn't share my sleeping bag whith. I see a kid thats hungry or dting,i would feed them or buy them a beer. I'm a big money bum, i explore cities to find awsome spots to fly signs. I come back to the drag and blow my wad with whoever i might find. the fact of the matter is i won't make miles with someone that i don't trust to have my back. So i'm the most pissed off generous soul you may ever meet. fig tree you seem o.k. i don't judge anyones character or integrity untill i really meet the. this is also a forum so don't take my words to seriously. often times i'm being a stupid drunk kid .

Nelco

Reaction score
I'm a big mixture of a lot of things..i can get down on a lot of stereotypes..it confuses the shit out of people and frustrates me..it's easier to know the things your not, than trying to fit into the stereo types of the things you think your supposed to be..good way to look at things or yourself..in terms of what you aren't instead.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
PUNX IS HIPPIES, most just wont admit it....!!!!!

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
Everyone has so many labels.... WTF? Grow up.

Tripthetramp

Reaction score
Can we add hypocrites to the list of labels being thrown around on this thread?
This is my beef....
Some people on this site (not everyone) goes on and on and on about fuck society, I can't stand society, I gave up everything society represents...and then turn around in the same post and call someone a hippie or a poser or a crusty kid, or a punk, and on and on it goes.
Where do you thin judging, labeling, excluding, and singling out came from? SOCIETY!
Man, in his infinite nature, in his true form knows no limitations of poor or rich or ugly or beautiful, or crusty or hippie. These are all labels that SOCIETY has told us exist and made us believe and begin to apply to the people and places around us.
Soooooo by judging someone, by labeling them, by playing the role of "elitist" you are now bringing society into a place where we are all trying to leave it behind. Good job, glad you're really "stickin" to society by keeping it alive by continuing to judge others by it's standards. Yup, you're really escaping it aren't you?
We are all travelers, we are all wanderers, we are all free spirits out here living life our own way, that is, not the way that civilized society wants us to live. Isn't that enough?
Society = EGO. If you really want to be free, check your ego at the door. On your way OUT into the world. You really want to be free from society? Don't bring it's ideologies out on the road with you.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
This thread has basically become a place for people to trash everybody else and set themselves up on the throne of awesome.

It's not really working.

SkyeDawg

Reaction score
Oh my GOD I think it's all just so fucking stupid...

It's amazing how ELITIST people can be. The people who consider themselves PUNKS and the people who consider themselves HIPPIES ALL ACT LIKE FASCISTS...

To assert that the entire world should think like you, because your way of thinking is correct and others are wrong- well, that's what we call FASCISM.

I think when people get into that debate, they're just showing how PETTY they are...

Sydney

Reaction score
Website
www.sunnywar.com
theres so much talk about punks and hippies on this sight. i thought it was spose to be about squatting and traveling, this is like some highschool drama bullshit. FigTree? how fucking old are you? get over it, wah wah wah! im a hippie, punks dont like me... wah wah wah! whatever dude, stop being such a lil bitch, grow some balls!

Sydney

Reaction score
Website
www.sunnywar.com
theres so much talk about punks and hippies on this site. i thought it was spose to be about squatting and traveling, this is like some highschool drama bullshit. FigTree? how fucking old are you? get over it, wah wah wah! im a hippie, punks dont like me... wah wah wah! whatever dude, stop being such a lil bitch, grow some balls!

P

pigpen

i was trippin out the other week and and i thought of a cool little saying, or at least it was pretty cool at the time, you know how these things go.

Live like a punk, think like a hippie.

It may have been the other way around, and i'll admit while its extremely over-simplified, i don't pretend to have all the answers.

I've wasted a lot of time on this debate before and i can't in good conscience waste any more with there being so many more productive discussions, so i digress.

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
theres so much talk about punks and hippies on this sight. i thought it was spose to be about squatting and traveling, this is like some highschool drama bullshit.
Ain't that the truth! This is still a good site though, lots of good info and networking... unfortunately our online travels
sometimes bring us to the land of bullshit, and I'm knee deep in it from just wandering onto this thread! lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads