Have you ever been in a fight? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Have you ever been in a fight?

moe

Reaction score
poo...fighting is silly.
i believe i could've knocked out more than half of all jerks who ever fucked with me all my life. but i couldn't and wouldn't hit anyone, especially in the face. =/
besides, im missing a few knuckles, so my fist looks and feels all weird when i put them up.=d

maemovesmadlyon

Reaction score
Got in a fight with this one realllly drunk guy because he kept throwing anti-gay/chauvinistic insults at me and a girlfriend. I keep my hair short now because of it. Sucks something serious when you get your hair pulled. (I got the shit beat out of me and he went to jail.)

Mr. Expendable

Reaction score
I hate getting into fights except when I'm good and wasted... then fighting is a blast.... but whenever I fight and I'm sober it scares the shit out of me because i have a tendency to black out then come out of it with people telling me that they think i killed them.... blind rage is one of my many demons.... but body blows with a friend is great when intoxicated

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
Actually the last one I had, I was in south Philly and some guy was trying to pick a fight with me, but he shut up and walked off after I took out my U-lock.
U-LOCK JUSTICE!!!

Also, drunk fights are fucking fun, sober fights suck....

christa

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
this dude while I was chillin outside this show at a house with my dog on my lap walked up to me slid his hand up my arm and said "I think you're cute, I mean buisness" I told him to not fuckin touch me without my permission again. He starts goin off about how i have to leave because I'm being aggressive. I tell him to fuck off and I would leave when my friend came out of the show. He's obviously drunk and high off whatever. My friend comes out whos a very peaceful dude and tries to get him to calm down which at one point ended up with my friend against a wall in a choke hold. Crazy dudes friend comes up and tells him to fuckin calm down and let my friend go. Then walks up to me and starts screaming at me to leave grabs my dog and tries to throw her off the porch. Before this I'm thinkin this prick is not worth me wasting my time to deal with and was hopin he would just drop it and leave me alone. Right when he touches my dog I flip him over the chair I was sitting in and proceed to bash his face in with my knee cap. I could hear all the people who were behind me gasping everytime my knee contacted his face. I finally let go and bounced. My friend who i was waiting for comes runnin after me and I just keep sayin over and over again that I never usually fight anyone and he said yea i know but didn't it feel good. and you know what it kind fuckin did

J Dizzle

Reaction score
I used to fight a lot in school. I was kinda nerdy, but when I got in fights and beat up people others would treat me differently, and at that time it was cool to be a prick and hit people.

After I left school I changed my views drastically. I do not go looking for fights, but it doesn't mean I won't fight back. The last fight I was in was back in December when my stepfather punched me and we fought.

Rash L

Reaction score
I started one fight in my life... it was 2nd grade and it was before school opened. a group of us whose buses came early were waiting out front. The bully girl of the school stands behind me and starts talking MAD shit about my best friend (because she was poor and unkempt, and her brother's tongue wasnt formed right), so I grabbed the collar of her shirt and kind of growled something at her and punched her in the nose. She cried and turned red in the face, and for a day I was the epic winner. I didnt get suspended because I had no past of fighting and I was a good student... and I was the computer teachers grand daughter.

Other than that I've either jumped into fights that were against my friends, or I was in a group setting where we were jumped by a group of people, but those are other stories completely.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
I've broken up more than a few fights up but never been a major participant in one myself. I have had to shoo a couple of folks away with the mace canister though. Something about me seems to either scare the crap out of people or calm them down when I get pissed off that their getting ready to end up in a brawl.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
I usually try to avoid them but every once in a while you just have to school some fucking idiot. Had to do it twice this past year. Once in NOLA and once in Pensacola.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
the last fight i started ultimately led to me getting kicked out of high school at 14. so ever since i've tryed to avoid confrontation, only fights since then have been self-defense. life is far too long to teach everyone what's up. and my ego is comfy enough to run. best way to win a fight is to avoid it in the first place. get out of there and comfort yourself with the knowledge that the person who wants to fight you has a low self esteem/has self-doubt which is why they're trying to fight you in the first place.

Fwingnut

Reaction score
Damn, in my experiance our lives are packed full of fights. I get in at least 50 a year and countless near fights. Some weeks are 1 a night, or days with up to 3.

Bizaeea

Reaction score
If you count drunken play fights, this time last summer it was every damn day, considering I had a $800+ a week job and lived two doors down from the liquor store. It was absinthe, whiskey and gloves every night. But other than that and jumping in them to end them, only two, in high school. Both times, I got hit once or twice and it ended, because I have a really bad habit of slamming people into walls and doors and whatever's closest. I hardly have any upper-body strength whatsoever, so I tend to try and get to where I can kick or incapacitate. Because of this, I've taken some very basic judo and aikido, but mostly kendo, which is very useful if you can grab a stick or something nearby. All training very informal, of course, friends' backyards and such. And I remember a story about me being blackout drunk at a Job For A Cowboy show and beating some jock-metal douche with his own shoe that my mom's boyfriend told me the day after we went.

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
GETTING MUGGED IS THE NEW BLACK!

im not gonna post about all the nu-jacks ive moshed and all the nazi's and gang members and general fools that were too cool for school that ive taken out, shit happens and glorifying it is pretty weak..
but this one time i got mugged by two WIGGERS and that shit was hilarious.

i had been reading a book all day, and had just finished walking down the street in a daze i had TWO bucks in my hand to go get something from the store and this wigger walks up to me and is like "hey cracker let me get a cigarette" im all like "step off BITCH" and him and his buddy did.... for a second. im about a block up the street and the kid that tried to bum smoke starts walking hastily towards me i just stand there looking nonplussed thinking he gonna be all wiggerish in my bubble again but then he starts running and tries (fails) to get the money out of my hand, i hear his buddy say "you better give it to him holmes hes got a gun!!!". i was so pissed at having direct contact with these idiots that i just tackled the one that tried to take my shit and started wailing on him, i look back and a wigger fist comes down hard and the next thing i know im on my hands and knees broken glasses feeling around for somethin heavy to smash the situation with but they were gone with the wind.

the lamest way to come back to post kerouac reality...

Johnny Lightspeed

Reaction score
I've been in a few fights. I used to fight the older kids who'd pick on my little brother a lot. I also got put in the hospital over a wicked sucker punch two years ago and last winter I got choked by an older Irish dude with my same last name haha. I don't pick fights and if some drunk fucker is talkin shit at a party or whatever (who has the bigger ego domination shit) I won't fight them unless they're really fucking with me or my ol' lady. It's not worth getting a jaw broken or going to jail. It could be especially bad if you put them in the hospital. If someone is trying to steal my shit though I have no problem with fighting dirty as fuck and then getting the fuck outta there. I'm talkin about macing the fucker and then giving him a beat down. I really don't care I have no pride I just do what it takes.

I thought I should mention this as well. When I got my nose broken beyond the point of resetting it I decided to go to the hospital because I couldn't really breathe outta my right nostril. Anyways the clerk or someone there asked me if I got in a fight and I said ya. Before even inspecting my nose they brought me into a room off to the side with a cop and a nurse and they asked me to explain the details. I gave them a vague description and then they asked for all the info I had on this kid.I knew where this kid lived and everything but I gave them all fake info because even though the fucker broke my nose I'm not a snitch. I'm just saying if you put someone in the hospital they're liable to give up you're info if they know it. Then you're looking at assault/battery charges, lots of jail time, and years of probation and hospital fines. Just keep that in mind next time someone calls you a faggot at a party and you're contemplating fighting him. Is it worth it? Not really unless you're a petty motherfucker like the person calling you a faggot then find out for yerself

smellsea

Reaction score
i get beat up all the fucking time, serously i have a bad attitude. but the last fight i wasin went like this: me and my road dawg beat the living shit out of this homophobe bouncer in orlando. i'm not to clear on what happened but my friend told me after it was all said and done that the guy called me a cocksucker and him a faggot, and i was not fucking having it, next thing he knew he was on the ground with the guy on top of him, and i'm kicking said douche bag in head and ribs, then elly rounds the corner, sees me kicking super douche, runs up and joins in. then we left orlando. hah.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads