Photos - Great Air Matress for Bike Camping | Squat the Planet

Photos Great Air Matress for Bike Camping

Timothy Englert

Reaction score
Website
tenglert.com
Though I posted this but I guess not. Bought and tested this air mattress.
Comfy in any position and inflates with 20 breathes. It costs $60 but is worth every penny.
And folds up small enough to fit in your hand. I'm 64 and it works for this aging body.

22154473_904814379675060_8868321766773227421_n.jpg
22221579_904814309675067_4341144702303935158_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man, you did! Good, good, good info..
read about the server dumpster fire, here:
https://squattheplanet.com/threads/website-update-dumpster-fire.33657/

def a bummer, but THANK YOU for re-posting...
that puppy is on my to check out list..

i think you got a number of replies, but the same technical details may have lost them, also..

def will check out..

man, that is a sweet looking bed...

Reactions: Timothy Englert
D

Deleted member 8978

They say the 75D polyester material used is supposed to resist most of the wear and tear, I would still add another layer or two below it just to be more cautious and extend the life of the sleeping bag. I'll keep this in mind, though, because I got several air mattresses weighing 5 lbs. a piece.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
that looks pretty cool, i might pick one up since i've been looking for something like that.

if you don't mind, i changed the link to an amazon affiliate link so if anyone decides to buy it through this post we get a little kickback (it's not much but helps support the site).

Timothy Englert

Reaction score
Website
tenglert.com
that looks pretty cool, i might pick one up since i've been looking for something like that.

if you don't mind, i changed the link to an amazon affiliate link so if anyone decides to buy it through this post we get a little kickback (it's not much but helps support the site).
no problem! just wanted some link to see

Reactions: Matt Derrick

OutsideYourWorld

Reaction score
Website
outsideyourworld.wordpress.com
  • Useful
Reactions: ohmegatron

MxEx

Reaction score
this mattress is pretty decent for size & weight. The price could be somewhat arguable, but can last forever depending on how rough you are with it. I wouldn't say it's the most comfortable, but I have yet to find the most comfortable. Anyhow thanks for the link and opinion. I have only borrowed this kind before but might would purchase if I go for another ride

claymation

Reaction score
I've got one. It's pretty light weight. I did have a valve leak two nights in a row, so I bought Thermarest NeoAir. Later I found out, I wasn't tightening the valve tight enough and it works just fine. Uhhh. But hey, I have a spare now. The Klymit Static V is a nice sleep pad for great price !

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads