If you're new to the world of underground travel, you should check out The Anarchist's Guide to Travel! This 243 page book is a how-2 manual of everything you need to know about exploring the world through hitchhiking, train hopping, bike touring, rubber tramping, sailing, and more! Included in this book are instructions on how to survive on the road (gear, food, money, etc) and answers all of the most common questions we get here on StP in one easy reference. Save yourself hours of searching the forums while still supporting the StP community! Click here for more information!
Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?Dismiss Notice
Sir Posts a Lot, Male,
Planting is finally over after 3 long months. Hanging out in Prince George before other work. Relax time! Aug 5, 2017
- OutsideYourWorld was last seen:
- Jan 12, 2018
- My Website(s):
- Current Location:
- Vancouver, Canada
- Forestry (tree planting mostly), other hobo stuff
- Vancouver Canada
- Favorite place:
- Somewhere in Northern Norway
- Preferred method(s) of travel:
- Hitchhiking, walkin'
- Are you traveling now?:
- Planning to
- Spoken Languages:
- Gender Identity:
- Sexual Orientation(s):
- Preferred pronoun:
- Relationship status:
- Best doggy buddy... But she doesn't travel with me.
- Political leanings:
- Basic firearms, basic wilderness survival, I'm quite a thinker and a dreamer so maybe good at talking problems out with logic and sensibility, apparently I'm a good writer.
- Instruments played:
- I'd like to learn how to play a goat/ram/cow horn
- Favorite curse word:
- Son of a bitch
I'm an ex army traveller man, seeking out the big questions and to see where I fit... Where I want to fit. Experiencing the world in its many way is spiritually stimulating for me, and drives me onwards.
- Favorite websites:
- Phys.org, space.com, hitchingit.com, bushcraftuk.com
I love nature, and being alone... Though I love meeting those on the same vibe, and having a good conversation about said big things in existence.