Photos Great Air Matress for Bike Camping (1 Viewer)

Timothy Englert

Wayfarer
Website
tenglert.com
Though I posted this but I guess not. Bought and tested this air mattress.
Comfy in any position and inflates with 20 breathes. It costs $60 but is worth every penny.
And folds up small enough to fit in your hand. I'm 64 and it works for this aging body.

22154473_904814379675060_8868321766773227421_n-jpg.40529
22221579_904814309675067_4341144702303935158_n-jpg.40530

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Yeah man, you did! Good, good, good info..
read about the server dumpster fire, here:
https://squattheplanet.com/threads/website-update-dumpster-fire.33657/

def a bummer, but THANK YOU for re-posting...
that puppy is on my to check out list..

i think you got a number of replies, but the same technical details may have lost them, also..

def will check out..

man, that is a sweet looking bed...

quad8

Nowhere bound...
They say the 75D polyester material used is supposed to resist most of the wear and tear, I would still add another layer or two below it just to be more cautious and extend the life of the sleeping bag. I'll keep this in mind, though, because I got several air mattresses weighing 5 lbs. a piece.

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
that looks pretty cool, i might pick one up since i've been looking for something like that.

if you don't mind, i changed the link to an amazon affiliate link so if anyone decides to buy it through this post we get a little kickback (it's not much but helps support the site).

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Does this have foam in it? The air mattresses without open cell foam in them will not provide insulation and can even make you colder than sleeping on a blanket.

OP
Timothy Englert

Timothy Englert

Wayfarer
Website
tenglert.com
that looks pretty cool, i might pick one up since i've been looking for something like that.

if you don't mind, i changed the link to an amazon affiliate link so if anyone decides to buy it through this post we get a little kickback (it's not much but helps support the site).
no problem! just wanted some link to see

OutsideYourWorld

Vagabond
Website
outsideyourworld.wordpress.com
From where you bought it?
Massdrop has the newer and lighter version of this (it's also insulated) for $60.

I was thinking of getting one myself soon, but if you use my referral link we can both get another $10 off. I live in Canada so I gotta pay for shipping as well :/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ResistMuchObeyLittle Video Great Bike Touring Videos Bike Touring 2
awkwardshelby Video This guy has great commentary about travel and your mind Bike Touring 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.