Photos Great Air Matress for Bike Camping

Current Location
Buffalo Ny
Website
tenglert.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Though I posted this but I guess not. Bought and tested this air mattress.
Comfy in any position and inflates with 20 breathes. It costs $60 but is worth every penny.
And folds up small enough to fit in your hand. I'm 64 and it works for this aging body.

22154473_904814379675060_8868321766773227421_n.jpg
22221579_904814309675067_4341144702303935158_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Current Location
folks who know me have my #.
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Yeah man, you did! Good, good, good info..
read about the server dumpster fire, here:
https://squattheplanet.com/threads/website-update-dumpster-fire.33657/

def a bummer, but THANK YOU for re-posting...
that puppy is on my to check out list..

i think you got a number of replies, but the same technical details may have lost them, also..

def will check out..

man, that is a sweet looking bed...

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
They say the 75D polyester material used is supposed to resist most of the wear and tear, I would still add another layer or two below it just to be more cautious and extend the life of the sleeping bag. I'll keep this in mind, though, because I got several air mattresses weighing 5 lbs. a piece.

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
that looks pretty cool, i might pick one up since i've been looking for something like that.

if you don't mind, i changed the link to an amazon affiliate link so if anyone decides to buy it through this post we get a little kickback (it's not much but helps support the site).

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
silver city, new mexico
Reactions
86% 0% 13%
Does this have foam in it? The air mattresses without open cell foam in them will not provide insulation and can even make you colder than sleeping on a blanket.

OP
OP
Timothy Englert
Current Location
Buffalo Ny
Website
tenglert.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
that looks pretty cool, i might pick one up since i've been looking for something like that.

if you don't mind, i changed the link to an amazon affiliate link so if anyone decides to buy it through this post we get a little kickback (it's not much but helps support the site).
no problem! just wanted some link to see

Current Location
Vancouver, Canada
Website
outsideyourworld.wordpress.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I was thinking about getting the insulated version of that, but in Canada it was too pricey. Ended up getting the teton sports insulated mat instead, which was about $50 or $60 Canadian. Lifetime warranty and all that as well :) So another option.

jaws

Wayfarer
Current Location
Tomball, United States
Reactions
99% 1% 0%
Dope dude, bet you could jump in a river with it too and bring a long a drink & snack to float with!