Fuck the Police

Dmac

Reaction score
Don't modern fuel lines use some kind of filter, to prevent particles of sugar going to the spark plug and cylinders?
And if that's true, then would powdered-sugar or corn syrup get by any filter?

it dosen't, it cloggs up the filter.

DigitalYouth

Reaction score
Last week i received a disorderly conduct ticket, on which the officer wrote down my eye color as brown, and my race as black... as my id indicates, my eyes are green, adn im pretty much the whitest person you can find (100% scandinavian ethnicity).

Reactions: The Rat

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
check it out...a straight edge band gets arrested for "drinking in public" here in my home town.

JoeGerminate

Reaction score
More of a fuck capitalists story than a fuck the police story.
There is a supermarket dumpster nearby where one can always (yes always!) find plenty of fresh produce. For the longest time I never had any problems, but then, one night, there appeared a security guard. He told me to leave so I circled the block. It went on like this for a few weeks. Then one night a cop pulls up (I guess the security guard got tired of chasing me away). I wasn't actually in the dumpster when he pulled up so he couldn't do shit but he knew what was up. So he lectures me and tells me to leave, but I couldn't leave without my food (I had a full box of food set next to the dumpster). Now the cop had no intention of letting out of his sight so circling the block wasn't going to work. So I decided to ask the cop if I could take the food. So the cop walks into the store and asks the manager if I could keep the food. The manager said no so I had to watch my food get thrown back in the dumpster.

And now Fuck the police with a happy ending.
I was dumpstering with a few friends (yeah I dumpster a lot (different dumpster and city than 1st story)). We had finished in the dumpster, gotten back on out bikes and started to ride off (we were still in the parking lot though) when a cop drives by. He slams on the breaks, gets out and tells us to lay down. Being on my bike, i get off, set the kickstand and then get thrown to the ground. He pulls out his club and walks over to my friend. Next thing I know 7 patrol cars arrive on scene (mind you it was myself and two friends on bicycles). Over the next two hours they tried to blame me for many things, they seriously shined a flashlight in my eyes and asked why I was squinting. They tried to say my friend had ratted me out for various crimes (fyi cops don't take kindly to you saying "stop fucking lying to me"). Anyways they decide to give the one girl in our group a ticket for dumpstering (they said that by riding our bikes we were evading arrest and that justified probable cause so they could search us unwarranted) and impounded her bike. While they let the guys off with tickets for no bike light. As far as the ticket went I went to traffic court and then sat on the steps of the courthouse and spanged the money to pay my ticket. But we filed a citizens complaint against two of the cops, which didn't go anywhere but a few months down the line one of the cops that we filed the complaint against ends up battering a womyn. Now the complaint is still on his record despite the fact that the case against him was dismissed. So we got called to testify against the misogynist prick. He ended up with a slap on the wrist (which is bullshit) but it sure felt great to rip the basterd a new one "for the record".

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I can't say I've had problems with the police. And I've done things that should warrant something. I've been caught drinking underage, caught running stop signs, caught with a bag full of used spray paint. Every time, I've just been somewhat respectful towards the cop and they seem to get hard on that. I've never had a cop overstep his power on me, though. Perhaps I'm just running into that <1% of cops who are actually cool? The cop who caught me with the paint gave me all of my cans back!

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
JoeGerminate said:
...7 patrol cars arrive on scene (mind you it was myself and two friends on bicycles). Over the next two hours they tried to blame me for many things, they seriously shined a flashlight in my eyes and asked why I was squinting. They tried to say my friend had ratted me out for various crimes (fyi cops don't take kindly to you saying "stop fucking lying to me").

It's hard to not dig at them when you're otherwise powerless. But you're balancing that dig against your freedom and state punishments, or perhaps a brutal beating they can get away with. I wonder what I'd have said if told my friend was snitching (and suspecting it wasn't true). Perhaps "Oh? That's too bad, what a shame." or maybe "Officer, do you not value honesty?" More daring would be "Officer, are lies something you've been trained to easily make, or are they simply natural to you?"
And good job on filing the complaint; yeah it rarely holds the cop accountable, but my thinking is that when someone shoots that cop dead, the newspapers will mention what a documented asshole he was, and the whole city won't start crying its fuckin' eyes out over the "fallen hero".

And conneR, have you ever heard of White male privilege? Do you think that it might explain some of your encounters where cops weren't total douchebags? 'Cos I do.
Can you imagine your situations ending just the same if you were female, or non-White, or not so clean-cut, or older, etc?

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
And conneR, have you ever heard of White male privilege? Do you think that it might explain some of your encounters where cops weren't total douchebags? 'Cos I do.
Can you imagine your situations ending just the same if you were female, or non-White, or not so clean-cut, or older, etc?

I have a strong feeling that that was most, if not all, of the reason I've gotten off. It sucks and I feel bad about it. I think most of my friends who have gotten fucked with by cops are better people than I am.

moe

Reaction score
Leftover Crack is playing chicago with some other bands on the 30th of june.
there' might be cops around because there's yuppie joints all around and they might think this whole crowd of spiked asshole punk kids might be disturbing their peace. they will probably walk around like the own the block looking for anything they can get their hands to arrest these kids. idk, lol, just saying there ight be some tension.=d

Dameon

Reaction score
When I was in San Francisco last year, the cops beat up a street kid at Golden Gate Park because he wouldn't stop playing music, and broke his guitar over his head. He wasn't breaking any laws, doing nothing but exercising his first amendment rights, and wound up in the hospital over it.

We couldn't put up with that, so the next day we got everybody together and marched up and down the Haight with signs about how SFPD officers beat the homeless. The cops noticed pretty quick, and were following us and stuff, so things devolved to us yelling at a cop who got out of his car and tried to intimidate us. It ended with him getting in his car and getting the hell out of there. I heard one bystander comment "those people are about to tear him apart."

For the next three days, I swear we didn't see a single cop on the Haight or in the park. I like to tell people that SFPD fucked with us a bit too much, and we chased them off the Haight over it.

keg

Reaction score
last night flashlight in my eyes.yeah sleeping is not ok on beach...but they(3)kept them on plus there headlights from there atvs.

Nelco

Reaction score
flipped out on cops a few times
cussing them out has never gotten me the beat down
..thankful

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
we got jumped in new orleans by some locals that have been taking their own justice against street scum. when the cops came i was bleeding out of my head on the sidewalk and since i'm the crustier lookin of the 2 on the ground, i'm the one that got the baton to the kidneys. then they let our attackers go (there were others holding my friends back by knifepoint and not letting them help me, making them watch me get my ass laid out) and then detained us. fucking stupid cops. do more harm than good. and that's just one story... we've had many inappropriate police action taken towards us. one time my husband got arrested in a walmart parking lot in ukiah where we had just met up with a bunch of kids. they wouldnt tell us the charge or where he was taking him, or even his name or badge number. and while he was in their back seat, they were telling him about taking him up the hill and beating the shit out of him. i had an instinct to load the kids in the van and follow the cop car. good thing i did.
kill cops. why? cuz cops kill.

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
Great thread! Fucking pisses me off. The Pigs should hang, good for nothing defenders of the status quo.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” -Einstein

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads