Fuck the Police

Dmac

Reaction score
i checked out the site copblock.org it was pretty good stuff.

A

Altbro

i have this lil' DIY pamphlet that instructs how to make bombs, theres one that you put into the gas tank of a car and... well the car explodes.
i was thinking about blowing up some cop cars, but im not sure how good of an idea that really is...

and now that my idea is out in interspace its probably even worse of an idea.
fuckin cops can track everything these days
x_x
Hey would you be kind enough to inform me on how I can get one of those pamphlets? or what it takes to explode a car?

acrata4ever

Reaction score
nestor makhno was successful because of stealth. buy a suit or find one in the trash it doesnt have to smell good or be pressed. also a jumpsuit works have a chain with keys that dont go to anything, it looks like youre gainfully employed. red or black theres many colors to choose from. you can wear your raggedy shit under it. if you can look like them its easier to do your movements. dress like a priest or nun nobody fucks with them. yeah a smelly suit and a cleric collar there ya go. and shave dont forget to shave your more apt to be picked up thumbing if you shave. use disguises but dont impersonate cops or the military, thats a serious felony.

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
im a big fan of going to dpw's after hours as they are usually not well guarded and sometimes theres copcars parked outside. theres been a couple ocasions i have smashed some winshields and spraypainted the cars aswell as grabbing whatever goodies (battons, police scanner radios, walkies, cuffs etc.) which are always easy to trade or sell (except the scanners im to chickenshit to try and pawn one, but i have sold a couple to people lookin for em and usually keep em when i come across to let me know what the gang of pigs are up to)

A

Altbro

Streetrat and altbro are government spies. EVERYONE GET OUT OF THIS THREAD!
lol....I'm actually a new world order agent who works for the Jewish reptilian banker overlords who rule the world. Seriously I understand about being hesitant to discuss certain things online but everything is not always a conspiracy.

plagueship

Reaction score
wow, crazy john you are a fucking dumbass. self-reporting crimes on the internet? you must love the police.

"copblock" is run by anarcho-capitalists so have fun with supporting that.

i have often wondered if the reason "anarchists" hate the police is really so similar, as many of them like to portray, to how working class people feel about the police: obviously they are in our way and they are an important part of how class society maintains itself. but i've noticed that for many anarchists, police officers are often more or less the only actual working class people that they come in contact with *as anarchists*. i dunno; if middle class anarchists are class traitors, and working class cops are class traitors, its like the evil twin in the mirror...

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
hahaah no i just dont give a fuck. besides, maybe it was in indiana. or maybe texas. who knows? im sure im not the only one.infact, i know im not cuz ive gotten to squadcars that were already looted.

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
haha, weeell

i did have one experince that sticks out in my head, because it was just so ironic...

i had a party and ofcourse the cops show up after everyone has already left; (geniuses) so i let them in, whatever, i figured no ones here, all the beers gone...
but i accidentally left the music playing

and the exact song that comes on as soon as they walk into that room is "one dead cop" (leftover crack) right smack on the kill cops part of the song

it was sooo good, sweet ironicy :)
damn you should tell them that! they might send you a shirt!

just matt

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
this is one is kinda long but def a story that i'll never forget,

Hartford Ct, 2000 (2001?)
i was at a venue called the meadows trying to see a show, and the cops had blocked off this gravel path that goes to the venue making it impossible to get to the entrance and see the show. So they are all sitting there in fucking riot gear with the big ass shields and batons and shit and a group of people have gathered at the top of this little hill now stuck blocked by cops on either side, fucking trapped. I should mention i had been drinking all day and eaten a quantity of mushrooms maybe an hour or so before so i was like fuckkkkkk. Anyway people are getting pissed off that they can't see this show and these fucking cops are looking like they are gonna fuck us all up, maybe something happened i wasnt aware of but idk, so bottles and shit start flying down the hill at the cops, and i throw a few beer bottles and a few rocks, and few more things at them. fuck em. next thing i know i get smashed in the back of my head rodney kinged by some cop who runs up behind me. Idk if i hit the ground but the next thing i remeber is being dragged to some van in cuffs and talking shit. So i get placed in this van with 3 kids whom i don't know that are from connecticut and we are sitting there when the cop in the passangers seat decides it will be a good idea to start punching all of us in the face over and over again and talk shit to us.
it's about a 3 minute drive to the police station from where we got arrested, but it took us an hour to get there as they wanted to drive around in circles and repeatedly punch us in the face over and over again. Def not fun while tripping. So these fucking kids in the van keep screaming everytime he hits them but i really don't say shit bc what the fuck are you gonna do your handcuffed and this dude is in controll of your situation, just take the beating like a man, don't give the cop the satisfaction of crying out like a little bitch.

So we roll up to the police station finally and i got this fuckers wedding ring indented in my head, and i get placed in this big ass holding celll with a bunch of kids idk. Some how i have a lighter on me and one of the kids in the holding area/cell/whatever has smokes so i'm like fuck it i just got my ass kicked and i'm smoking a cigarette right now right here and i don't give a fuck. So i smoke it and then a cop comes in after and was like who's smoking in here, i'm gonna make sure none of you get PTAd if you don't tell me and he leaves. SO the kid that gave me the cig basically said, in not so many words "i'm a rat and i'm telling on you bc i don't know you and i'm scared to go to jail" and tells on me. Fucking hate snitches, it's not like they could just dumped 40-50 people on the booking at jail at once anyway plus they would have to transport them all. People should fucking think man.

SO cop comes back i get rated on, i get moved to another holding area, then another, then another facility, then another facility, then at like 3am another facilty. It's my firm belief that this dude tried getting me lost in the system. Then at like 6am some dude comes down in a suit and lets me out of the cell i have to myself, and is all "where have you been, i've been looking for you all night to PTA you and it took me like 10 hours to find out where you even where". I guess i was at some federal place on lafayette street above the court. fuck that cop and that snitch. So i get out and pass out on the grass outside some strip club and some box truck driver gives me a ride north.

This is when i finally see what my charges are, no had told me at the time of my arrest of booking or anything
they where all federal felony charges:
INCITING A RIOT
ITERFEREING WITH POLICE
BREACH OF PEACE/MAYHEM

I end up having to go back to court like 18 fucking times, bc they kept continuing my case over and over again. Turns out the kids i didn't know from the van all had rich ass parents that got them lawyers and shit and no one would believe me that i wasn't with them or didn't know them, so me representing my self had to come back to court while they worked out deals betweens lawyers and shit, and i ended up getting my charges dropped down to a misdemenor of disturbing the peace and they were like do you want probation and i was like fuck the set up. and they were ok pay a fine instead. sweat ass deal.

Another thing worth mentioning, when i went for sentencing i really had no fucking idea what was going to happen although someone must have told me first, maybe they were just really vague about it everyone their seemed to be on some push you through the system see ya later type of shit. So i go to sentencing thinking it's really not a big deal until the 2 people before me get sentence.
First kid is about 16 years old reaks of malt liquor gets up hugs his friend goes up gets 6 years.

Second dude is some puerto rican dude, gets up goes in they ask him is there anything you would like to say before we sentence you?
he's all "yA, DA FUCK YOU I AIN"T SNITCH, JUDGE FUCK YOU,....." continues to talk shit to everyone , gangster as FUCK and then some guys cuts him off, ... HE gets like 12 years of some shit...
remeber this is a federal court house so this all fed time which is 80% everyone was getting smoked,

ya i was pretty lucky in the end and got a call from some lawyer saying that he was suing the cops on behalf of those kids that got beat up with me and wanted to represent me liek 5 years later, i called him back but he never returned my call. I was on the west coast anyway by taht time.

Another note worth mentioning, i also almost had a real bad acid trip because of this incident like 7 years later, i was at blacks beach when they used to have those full moon parties, before that kid got stapped and killed, and i had taken some liquid it was bomb shit, the coast guard kept flying over and i kept thinking that dinghy boats where rolling up on the beach wwII style in the night full of cops trying to beat the shit out of me and tried running up the 500 ft cliff at the bottom of blacks, pulled my shit back together tho some how and had a real good night........

little_owl

Reaction score
I don't think there are that many people that have any actual good experiences with the police. Every cop I ever knew was way too racist, ignorant, and just has a warped view of humans in general, especially anyone that is not like upper middle-class and higher for the most part.

urchin

Reaction score
Yesterday I had my trial. I had to defend myself because I couldn't get 1.5k. It's a long story but I got arrested for filming the pigs. The judge seriously believed the cop when he said I was interfering his roadblock by taping him at a distance. For every lie he said, and there were a bunch, i provided proof he was lying yet the judge still believed him. In fact the only person who went up to him that got away with nothing was a black woman who got in a fight with another black woman at a club. Now I have a $508 fine and six-months probation, but the lady at the office said the faster I pay the fine the sooner I won't have to even show up. She also told me the judge hates when people film cops. I had no chance no matter what. Fuck Macon, GA and its court system. If you can stay away I recommend it. I've run into so many of those foul devils it's ridiculous.

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
when i was just in texas i was hammered and told a cop in the station after i was arrested i had drugs under my nuts. after he had to touch my balls, i told them i hid them in my as. as soon as he was about to put is hand in my ass, i shit all over it and said i huess i forgot them at my friends lol. i got hit pretty hard

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
when i was just in texas i was hammered and told a cop in the station after i was arrested i had drugs under my nuts. after he had to touch my balls, i told them i hid them in my as. as soon as he was about to put is hand in my ass, i shit all over it and said i huess i forgot them at my friends lol. i got hit pretty hard

HXxk16t.gif

cxr - h4rdc0r3

benjysirois

Professional knob twiddler and sound anarchist
Reaction score
Ahaha I remember in my last year of high school I was hanging around the downtown of a small town called Stayner. Is it a downtown? I don't know but in this context we'll call it downtown.

I'm walking to a friend's place and the cruiser comes up, rolls down his window and screams out "faggot!" I was in a rage. That fucking cop was so lucky that he drove off as fast as he did in the dark so I couldn't catch his plate digits...

Thus my full fledged disrespect for police was concieved.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads