Free Love and Orgies? | Page 9 | Squat the Planet

Free Love and Orgies?

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You're right to rate that confusing. It's mostly an inside joke. I used to work with a guy who randomly used that term. He said it so nonchalantly, like everyone's got a late night sneaky uncle. I just loved the juxtaposition of words. It's almost like a band name. The late night sneaky uncles

• Useful
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think he's saying it's more of a stereotype that creepers are usually white, idk. A quick look at the registered sexual offender list around your neighborhood will quickly debunk that. Generalizations are kinda wack imo. Like how would you feel if I followed up "my uncle is black" with "oh so he's a thief?" Right? Not cool and not accurate. "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, there is war" Every person should be judged by their actions, not their skin tone.

MFB

Reaction score
I think he's denying I'm his uncle strictly on the basis of my skin color

As much as I hate to admit it I believe he's right
*uncle from another carbunkle.

-carbunkle is such a gross word for something that is in itself gross

• Agree
D

Deleted member 27861

Yeah my uncle was a busy guy. Me and my big sister, whenever we'd see him or bring him up in conversation or see him in town riding his bike, would always mis-sing. sing:

He's a gigolo
And he's got to go
To put on, another show

His name's Roy Jr.

So you'll have to change your name to that. And I guess I'll be your nephew now!

D

Deleted member 27861

You know what two words I hate as a phrase? "Hunger pangs."

"Pangs" just sounds so fucking stupid, just call it what it is! You're hungry, and it's causing you pain, call it HUNGER PAIN!

The fuck's a "pang" anyways?

MFB

Reaction score
However, I'm going to adopt him here as my very own nephew.

This is social media, right?

We're consenting adults, correct?

We can bond with whomever however we choose, no?

@Juan Derlust If you were a superhero your costume would include a futility belt....

• Love It

MFB

Reaction score
Bringing things full circle, after 13 amazing pages and 2k views

and Orgy story.

About 10 years ago a girl I really loved and I met up to 'same room swap' with a really hot couple we found online.
Everyone vibed at the bar, we go back to thier place, everyone gets nekkid, and everyone is getting thier Os and having a good time.

After some time my GF's energy changed and she didnt seem to be enjoying herself. excused herself to go to the bathroom and took a long time. We kind of just waited for her so as to not be rude. When she came back in she was noticeably upset. I thought I had crossed a line or maybe she had cummer's remorse.

She said she was really tired and wanted to just go home.
There were some awkward goodbyes and when we got in her car I asked her what was up, worried about some emotional drama.

She smiles like a kid and says "michael I had to shit so bad and I just blew up thier toilet. Im so embarrassed!" and we started cracking up. She always had wonky bowels and a hectic shittin' schedule. Thats part of the reason I loved her.

She wouldnt let us meet up w that couple again even though we both thought they were hot. That story became something we would always reference and laugh at.

• Love It
D

Deleted member 27861

That sounds like one hell of a time, and like a great relationship. When you love someone so much, and are on the same wavelengths so well, that you happily screw other couples together.

MFB

Reaction score
That sounds like one hell of a time, and like a great relationship. When you love someone so much, and are on the same wavelengths so well, that you happily screw other couples together.
Find someone you really enjoy talking to and vice versa, and ask them to do wierd shit sexually with you. ;)

• Best of Luck!

MFB

Reaction score
@Juan Derlust Call me passe', but Free Love and Orgies will always be THEE thread.

Have fun in your kingdom of cum

MFB

Reaction score
Montucky lubrication

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So just out of curiosity.. (and I really couldn't care less one way or the other) what's actually going on here? It almost feels like a group of about 5 of y'all are trying to make this the most popular thread on STP and as a side game battling for top poster of the month? Y'all got those quarantine listlessness blues huh? We should write a song about it.

MFB

Reaction score
So just out of curiosity.. (and I really couldn't care less one way or the other) what's actually going on here? It almost feels like a group of about 5 of y'all are trying to make this the most popular thread on STP and as a side game battling for top poster of the month? Y'all got those quarantine listlessness blues huh? We should write a song about it.
I just come here because I like orgies and free love!

• Best of Luck!

MFB

Reaction score
@Eng JR Lupo RV323
to answer seriously, yes, we are trying to do the mods and the rest of STP a favor by keeping our COVIDiocy in this thread only. ;)

• Best of Luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads