Free Love and Orgies? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27861
  • Start date
Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Website
youtu.be
You're right to rate that confusing. It's mostly an inside joke. I used to work with a guy who randomly used that term. He said it so nonchalantly, like everyone's got a late night sneaky uncle. I just loved the juxtaposition of words. It's almost like a band name. The late night sneaky uncles

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Website
youtu.be
I think he's saying it's more of a stereotype that creepers are usually white, idk. A quick look at the registered sexual offender list around your neighborhood will quickly debunk that. Generalizations are kinda wack imo. Like how would you feel if I followed up "my uncle is black" with "oh so he's a thief?" Right? Not cool and not accurate. "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, there is war" Every person should be judged by their actions, not their skin tone.

MFB

Wise Sage
I think he's denying I'm his uncle strictly on the basis of my skin color

As much as I hate to admit it I believe he's right
*uncle from another carbunkle.

-carbunkle is such a gross word for something that is in itself gross

D

Deleted member 27861

I closed my account
Yeah my uncle was a busy guy. Me and my big sister, whenever we'd see him or bring him up in conversation or see him in town riding his bike, would always mis-sing. sing:

He's a gigolo
And he's got to go
To put on, another show

His name's Roy Jr.

So you'll have to change your name to that. And I guess I'll be your nephew now!

D

Deleted member 27861

I closed my account
You know what two words I hate as a phrase? "Hunger pangs."

"Pangs" just sounds so fucking stupid, just call it what it is! You're hungry, and it's causing you pain, call it HUNGER PAIN!

The fuck's a "pang" anyways?

MFB

Wise Sage
Bringing things full circle, after 13 amazing pages and 2k views

and Orgy story.

About 10 years ago a girl I really loved and I met up to 'same room swap' with a really hot couple we found online.
Everyone vibed at the bar, we go back to thier place, everyone gets nekkid, and everyone is getting thier Os and having a good time.

After some time my GF's energy changed and she didnt seem to be enjoying herself. excused herself to go to the bathroom and took a long time. We kind of just waited for her so as to not be rude. When she came back in she was noticeably upset. I thought I had crossed a line or maybe she had cummer's remorse.

She said she was really tired and wanted to just go home.
There were some awkward goodbyes and when we got in her car I asked her what was up, worried about some emotional drama.

She smiles like a kid and says "michael I had to shit so bad and I just blew up thier toilet. Im so embarrassed!" and we started cracking up. She always had wonky bowels and a hectic shittin' schedule. Thats part of the reason I loved her.

She wouldnt let us meet up w that couple again even though we both thought they were hot. That story became something we would always reference and laugh at.

D

Deleted member 27861

I closed my account
That sounds like one hell of a time, and like a great relationship. When you love someone so much, and are on the same wavelengths so well, that you happily screw other couples together.

MFB

Wise Sage
That sounds like one hell of a time, and like a great relationship. When you love someone so much, and are on the same wavelengths so well, that you happily screw other couples together.
Find someone you really enjoy talking to and vice versa, and ask them to do wierd shit sexually with you. ;)

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Website
youtu.be
So just out of curiosity.. (and I really couldn't care less one way or the other) what's actually going on here? It almost feels like a group of about 5 of y'all are trying to make this the most popular thread on STP and as a side game battling for top poster of the month? Y'all got those quarantine listlessness blues huh? We should write a song about it.

MFB

Wise Sage
So just out of curiosity.. (and I really couldn't care less one way or the other) what's actually going on here? It almost feels like a group of about 5 of y'all are trying to make this the most popular thread on STP and as a side game battling for top poster of the month? Y'all got those quarantine listlessness blues huh? We should write a song about it.
I just come here because I like orgies and free love!

D

Deleted member 27861

I closed my account
Yeah right now I'm just trying to keep myself from worrying about someone. Mostly by talking about smutty things.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$105.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $105.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.