Free Love and Orgies? (2 Viewers)

Wheat2020

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Hometown
Humboldt, TN
I mean, do these things really happen on the road? Like hippie free love-type things? Free love religions, orgies and all that?

Asking for a friend.

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Older Than Dirt

Vagabond
Hometown
Upstate
Polygamy seems like such a great idea, but it just means being outnumbered by your wives and/or husbands.

Not that monogamy is any bed of roses either, but at least you are only fighting with one person.

[Why would a bed of roses be a good thing? What about the thorns? But you know what i mean.]

trashswag86

Hometown
New Jerusalem, Idaho
Website
www.instagram.com
[QUOTE="Wheat2020, p
I had a free trial of netflix couple months ago, and the best thing I watched was Wild Wild Country, about the Osho cult in East Oregon in the 80's.
They had free love.
Seriously, I think cults are where it's at.

OP
Wheat2020

Wheat2020

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Hometown
Humboldt, TN
Eh. I'll pass.

At least until the LITERAL AIRBORNE AIDS THAT'S SPREADING ALL OVER THE GLOBE gets too bad and I lose my family then maybe I'll join one.

MFB

Wanderer
Hometown
CO
A lot of the burners I know are into orgies.

Some friends convince me to check out burning man two years ago I think, lots of sex stuff.
There was this big open shower tent where they had sprinklers and foam/soap dropped.
I went bc I value being clean, but a lot of group play went on in there.
In my experience, where there is blow, there are orgies.

Fuzzypeach

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Hometown
Tacoma, WA
I mean, do these things really happen on the road? Like hippie free love-type things? Free love religions, orgies and all that?

Asking for a friend.
Yes they do. Here in Washington state there are clubs such as Club Sapphire, Eros, and CSPC. (Google them). They have specific times and days for parties. All require membership fees and door fees as well was orientation for new members. Fees and membership coats vary.

r3yn

Hometown
China / Canada
Up in East Van, I hung around with a punk drug dealer and his polyamorous GF. They had orgies once and a while. We went to a sex club a few times, too, in the Davie (downtown gay pride) district. Even in the rave scene back east there was alot of cuddle puddles turned a bit more heavy. For some reason the gay scene always seems to know how to really party. You might be able to network through the local gay bars.
All in all, I look for it, too, but I think it takes a while to find in any location. Gotta meet the community.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

This shit is getting real, under self isolation - no, it's self quarantine now - thanks to some jerk who came to the Plant knowingly sick.
He has judged himself, as for me... my locker has been emptied because I am not putting up with that bullshit.
Looks like I just decided to take an early retirement, so on to greener pastures I go......
Be safe out there, perhaps we'll meet again when times are better.
I hope that y'all are good and safe wherever you may happen to be. Take care of yourselves, may the wind always be at your back <3
When Democrat and Republican politicians argue and fuck up so badly we end up taking 1st place in Plague Inc irl:

So, here's something great! After finally saying NO to eating carbs and sugar this morning (since that's mostly all there is to eat at home) and instead bought and ate vegetables, I actually don't have cravings anymore!

All I've eaten today is two sweet potatoes and some broccoli, and I don't have any food cravings, and I'm not lethargic!
Matt Derrick wrote on snailormoon's profile.
aww i really like your new profile picture.
Beautiful day to be alive and listen to the birds chirp, remembering to be grateful for what we have and not worry about what we have not.
Healthy in PDX. Back here after years to keep track of those bugging out and to check in on those still on the road.
Just found out my neighbor died. One day I'm helping him change his starter, the next he's gone. Just walked around inside his house. That would be the first time I have smelled death. The eeriest though was that the UPS guy still left him a package. PS He was a big John Wayne fan!! RIP Rick!