Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 10.23.45 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 266

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just don't get addicted to Kink.com like my old roommate. He would always lock the door and keep me out 'til he was done beating off to this stuff. His addiction turned pretty dark as he was able to start luring in younger and younger girls with his online artist reputation and supposed sex positive "dom roles" he most def turned into a sexual predataor within the community and was banned from this scene all together! Be smart be wise don't let your sex get the best of you. (speaking in the broad sense, everyone..)

But I've never been in a orgy, had two opportunities-just didn't seem RIGHT.

Twenty Seven
Deuce Seven

Just gonna leave all that right there.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
everyone who looks in on this thread is going to wade through a river of nonsense searching for a kernel of actionable filth

and come up empty-handed

My comment was rather cryptic but for those who know of him, not cryptic at all. Brodie was probably trying to give the guy some anonymity but I feel like predators need to be put on blast. Deuce Seven AKA Twenty Seven is the artist creeper roommate he was referring to. It might appear like nonsense (assuming you meant my comment) but it's not. Dude has all the talent in the world, his lines are absolutely incredible. Too bad he's such a filthy mongrel.

MFB

Reaction score
My comment was rather cryptic but for those who know of him, not cryptic at all. Brodie was probably trying to give the guy some anonymity but I feel like predators need to be put on blast. Deuce Seven AKA Twenty Seven is the artist creeper roommate he was referring to. It might appear like nonsense (assuming you meant my comment) but it's not. Dude has all the talent in the world, his lines are absolutely incredible. Too bad he's such a filthy mongrel.

Nice reveal! Such a good thread. Intrigue and drama.
I thought you meaaaant something way different. I though you were saying dont fuck w girls online unless you see the number 27, as in age.
Thats why I rated you funny. I dont think your post was funny now.

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Here is my "Free Love And Orgies" cheerful thought for the day: It seems like COVID-19 definitely kills more biological males than biological females.

So after it's all over, the sex-odds for all surviving males, gay, straight and whatever, will dramatically improve. It will be like the whole world after was WW I (and the Spanish Flu), or Germany and the USSR after WW II. Hordes of sex-starved women will chase the survivors down in the street, begging for some sweet lurve, for just one kiss.

Mask up, and wash those hands, boys.

• Useful
Reactions: Juan Derlust
D

Deleted member 24782

Here is my "Free Love And Orgies" cheerful thought for the day: It seems like COVID-19 definitely kills more biological males than biological females.

So after it's all over, the sex-odds for all surviving males, gay, straight and whatever, will dramatically improve. It will be like the whole world after was WW I (and the Spanish Flu), or Germany and the USSR after WW II. Hordes of sex-starved women will chase the survivors down in the street, begging for some sweet lurve, for just one kiss.

Mask up, and wash those hands, boys.

Yes I knew it! Now maybe my wife will stop making me put on that condom and I can finally reproduce my brand!!

D

Deleted member 24782

I kept it anonymous because I don't like "calling people out" on the internet, filthy mongrel is quite appropriate though!!

• Love It

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I kept it anonymous because I don't like "calling people out" on the internet, filthy mongrel is quite appropriate though!!
That's alright, you didn't I did.

MFB

Reaction score
Let's not forget, this thread is actually about helping @Wheat2020 get laid! He is a virgin after all, and there is nothing wrong with that, I lost mine at 18.
@Wheat2020 In my experience the best thing one can do when having trouble finding a mate is this;
lower standards

D

Deleted member 27861

@Wheat2020 In my experience the best thing one can do when having trouble finding a mate is this;
lower standards

If I lower my standards here I'd pretty much only be dating a crackhead. And even THEY won't mess with me because I don't have a vehicle, and I don't have my own place.

So today, I'm going to start making a move towards getting a vehicle because, I just can't take this shit much more. Doing nothing but sitting on the bed doing school work every single day, and my father's already talking about how a DARK AGE is coming upon us, and how before we know it, we'll need to keep stock of our food, and sleep in shifts, and other doomsday shit.

Not saying he's wrong or anything, it's just, I don't want to go out spending the rest of my life holed up with guns like a hermit with my dad. I want friends, and a community, and a love life, and to be useful. I mean, I already have those first two things on this forum, but you guys know better than anyone that sitting in front of a computer can't substitute being out there.

Hell I started this thread half-way joking, half-way genuinely curious, because I'm almost ready to give up on relationships and just have sex, but that's just more loneliness talking.

Like, yeah, if I got to find an orgy or free love for real, it'd be hard to turn down, it sounds fun and all, and sure, relationships aren't anything magical, but it's still what I really want.

So I'm gonna begin my vehicle search today so I can have my own vehicle so I can move around or even leave Tennessee at will, and maybe be of some use to this community, maybe visit some intentional communities to network, and go to national parks on the weekends.

With the Phage in full-swing, I mean, hitchhiking out of TN would have been a massive bitch BEFORE, but now, it's impossible. Because everyone's scared, and I can't put my father at risk.

Sorry, I don't mean to re-tail or de-rail the topic, I just had like this urge to burst into a rant. I was tossing and turning in my bed trying to get back to sleep but couldn't. I'm really happy this thread turned out the way it did.

🍺 Cheers! And may the random perverted fun continue!

MFB

Reaction score
.And even THEY won't mess with me because I don't have a vehicle, and I don't have my own place.

Fuck that dood. I cant tell you how many girls have been into me bc I ride a bicycle and am mostly homeless. Own that shit.People like positivity.

If youre willing to truly be your authentic self, you'll attact the right people.

• Useful
D

Deleted member 27861

You know, pulling women with no home and just a bicycle is a pretty strong flex.

That reminds me of my uncle who would just work a job and get around Dyersburg with nothing but his bicycle, and every year he got a different woman pregnant, introduced different kids to the family.

MFB

Reaction score
******2k views Y'all!*******

carry on

• Haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads