Free Love and Orgies? | Squat the Planet

Free Love and Orgies?

D

Deleted member 27861

I mean, do these things really happen on the road? Like hippie free love-type things? Free love religions, orgies and all that?

Asking for a friend.

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Polygamy seems like such a great idea, but it just means being outnumbered by your wives and/or husbands.

Not that monogamy is any bed of roses either, but at least you are only fighting with one person.

[Why would a bed of roses be a good thing? What about the thorns? But you know what i mean.]

trashswag86

Reaction score
I mean, do these things really happen on the road? Like hippie free love-type things? Free love religions, orgies and all that?

Asking for a friend.
I read John Krakauer's Under The Banner of Heaven, and apparently there's at least one Mormon compound that practices free love. Your friend might try traveling through there.

• Haha
Reactions: Coywolf

trashswag86

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Wheat2020, p
I had a free trial of netflix couple months ago, and the best thing I watched was Wild Wild Country, about the Osho cult in East Oregon in the 80's.
They had free love.
Seriously, I think cults are where it's at.

D

Deleted member 27861

Eh. I'll pass.

At least until the LITERAL AIRBORNE AIDS THAT'S SPREADING ALL OVER THE GLOBE gets too bad and I lose my family then maybe I'll join one.

MFB

Reaction score
A lot of the burners I know are into orgies.

Some friends convince me to check out burning man two years ago I think, lots of sex stuff.
There was this big open shower tent where they had sprinklers and foam/soap dropped.
I went bc I value being clean, but a lot of group play went on in there.
In my experience, where there is blow, there are orgies.

• Agree
Reactions: Coywolf

Fuzzypeach

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score

Asking for a friend.
Yes they do. Here in Washington state there are clubs such as Club Sapphire, Eros, and CSPC. (Google them). They have specific times and days for parties. All require membership fees and door fees as well was orientation for new members. Fees and membership coats vary.

r3yn

Reaction score
Up in East Van, I hung around with a punk drug dealer and his polyamorous GF. They had orgies once and a while. We went to a sex club a few times, too, in the Davie (downtown gay pride) district. Even in the rave scene back east there was alot of cuddle puddles turned a bit more heavy. For some reason the gay scene always seems to know how to really party. You might be able to network through the local gay bars.
All in all, I look for it, too, but I think it takes a while to find in any location. Gotta meet the community.

MFB

Reaction score
Yip. A lifestyle club orientation will focus on consent/etiquette (always ask before watching/joining,dont be a dick if someone says no thanks), safety/protection, and sanitizing toys and play areas.

Kinksters and kink community are usually ahead of the curve on these things and dont tolerate creepy or risky behavior. Just stay away adult theaters. 🤢

D

Deleted member 24782

Yip. A lifestyle club orientation will focus on consent/etiquette (always ask before watching/joining,dont be a dick if someone says no thanks), safety/protection, and sanitizing toys and play areas.

Kinksters and kink community are usually ahead of the curve on these things and dont tolerate creepy or risky behavior. Just stay away adult theaters. 🤢

Just don't get addicted to Kink.com like my old roommate. He would always lock the door and keep me out 'til he was done beating off to this stuff. His addiction turned pretty dark as he was able to start luring in younger and younger girls with his online artist reputation and supposed sex positive "dom roles" he most def turned into a sexual predataor within the community and was banned from this scene all together! Be smart be wise don't let your sex get the best of you. (speaking in the broad sense, everyone..)

But I've never been in a orgy, had two opportunities-just didn't seem RIGHT.

• Useful
Reactions: Juan Derlust

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads