Finding girls on the road (A silly but relevant thread!) | Squat the Planet

Finding girls on the road (A silly but relevant thread!)

EastCoast315

Reaction score
So I'm young and single with 10x the sexdrive of a normal human being (I fuck on either side of the fence, depends on what day you catch me). I'm just kinda wondering, is there a solid lot of girls out there who would be chill with dating or hooking up with a traveler? I've been operating out of a base camp in my home state for now, ski instructing and now farmworking a solid base of "land cash", my low-ball fallback fund. Because of this, I haven't had much chance to try my game out on the road, I've just been with local girls.
I only ask because a great deal of the girls I know wouldn't look twice at a hobo. I mean, I look more like a cowboy than a hobo, but still, it's something for concern. As I move from taking short "jaunt trips" across state and into national/international travel, I want to be damn sure I can get laid where ever I'm at.
Are there actual female travelers out there? Not to get all idealist/romantic on ya, but my dream is to find some wild road woman. (Sex on a train sounds impossibly great)

I wasn't concerned until I read Tom Kromer's "Waiting for Nothing", he paints such a lonely picture of the life of the peripatetic.

JungleBoots

Reaction score
Lul ^

Too funny

Ha my bf and i are going out on a trip this summer hes a ski instructor too. :p
But uhhh yeah i dont actually need to get laid on the road but its deff a concern which is why the bf is tagging along :p

But i dunno my plans are if things dont work out with the bf is to chill with friends from the detroit disporia that i know and the fun folks i met on the net in the mean time

I suggest if its really really that important than you go and seek out peeps in the areas you will be going to.

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
Are there actual female travelers out there?

No. Its only 70 year old homebums that want to rape you and then ask for spare change.
Rule one for traveling: Give up sex, its never going to happen again.

Everyone knows that!

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I've met tons of ladies on the road. I mean, straight up. When I'm all dirty and nasty and smelling of death, I walk to the local malls and say, "OPEN WIDE, LADIES, THE HOBO IS HERE." They all immediately leave their boyfriends/girlfriends/friends/whatever and we all go to the nearest hotel room and fuck for DAYS.

True shit, brother bear.

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
HAHA, I've met a few crusty girls on the road, and had..er...short term relationships. I've also been grateful to folks asking if I need a shower and a place to rest when passing though, even more so when it's a girl just looking for a little company, not forever, just for a while.

ericafuckyea

Reaction score
yeah of course theres girls that travel. in fact there are tons of female travelers who are badass, intelligent, self reliant, experienced, etc. the vast majority of the other girls i meet traveling fall into this category.
i also hear alot of stories about yuppie girls adopting dirty kids and giving them good good lovin, so thats a possiblity as well. you might even be able to convince said yuppie girl to quit her job and travel with you, that way you get the best of both worlds. (kinda.)

Missy

Reaction score
So I'm young and single with 10x the sexdrive of a normal human being

You look quite young. Maybe that's why your sex drive is so high and your willing to fuck anything that blinks.

If you start traveling your going to have more going on then looking to get your dick sucked.

Or just find someone to travel with and fuck.

This is kind of like the thread we had here on what watch to use. Give me a break.

Reactions: Psi em

dawgrunner

Rubber tramp
Reaction score
Website
dawgrunner.wordpress.com
I haven't given up. I'm not dead yet. And I haven't dismissed leaving the US for France or Switzerland either. Yes it will always be lonely in the relationship department. Most of us can't live around massive amounts of people thats why I'm out here still. I'm a 57 yr old male.

mikefwt

Reaction score
monkeywrench hit the nail on the head. YOU LOOK LIKE AN ASS. also find yr local squat mattress bro. wtf is wrong with you? also this post is mildly FUCKING WEIRD AND CREEPY. I CALL BULLSHIT ON YOUR 8 PERCENT HIGHER SEX DRIVE CAUSE YR HAVING TO POST A PERSONAL ON SKWAT DA PLANET. IF YR REALLY THE BEAST YOU SAY YOU ARE, THIS POST WOULDNT EXIST!!!1! also tom kromer is a douche. and thats only just to disagree with you even more cause i hate you. yeah im drunk, so what? COME AT ME BRO.

1544c

Reaction score
i've gotten lucky once meeting a girl that was traveling with a group of kids. only thing that happened was a short make out session. good times.
there are plenty of dirty pretty punk girls traveling out there if that's your thing. appears that they travel in groups though.
good luck

EastCoast315

Reaction score
lololol this wasn't a "hur dur can I gets the laid?" thread, more like just poking around and seeing if there really are these traveler girls out there. Shit looks too good to be true, I always figured there must be like two out there, but apparently not. That's good news.
Thanks. lmfao

and yo mikefwt, you sound like a riot. drinking + sarcasm is my type of combo, my friend hahaha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads