dumb traveler names | Page 6 | Squat the Planet

dumb traveler names

SophiaII

Shoot Me
Reaction score
Nick names are a special breed... I've been called Texas, Chad, Bean, Casper, and a few other things in Seriousness, not just in a mocking way. I've gone by Sophia for about forever (six years now?). Other people love my legal name, but that's just not who I want to be. I've considered doing a legal name change.

I hate names that you just don't want to say in front of others. "cunt", "fuck". Or hippie names on people who have no chill...

Beat nickname ever was Planet and his dog Dog. RIP

• Sad
Reactions: Mankini

Strider

Reaction score
Big Crumb, Titty-pit, Disgustin' Justin, Lunchbox, Dilly-the-Skid... All of which are names of some of my friends (Big Crumb doesn't go by it, but some people call him that)... A million fucking Irish's, Squid, Mowgli, Mango..

crow

Reaction score
my s/n is actually my last name. ppl usually assume it's a trail name.

for nicknames, i've met a lot of Bostons, Hatchets, Starchilds, and Gypsys

i'verun into several birds too..

eagle, raven, sparrow, crow, hawk, blackbird, byrd, seagull, and owl
a cool one was wyndkyn.. like..related to the wind.

and theres a tampa bay tramp calls himself Wonka, like.. willy wonka and the chocolate factory
lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14481

i have this vague memory about how some of the really pc people who want to be referred to by made-up pronouns were the worst about this and would also change their names to ridiculous shit every other month...

Made-up pronouns? Ok, define non-made up pronouns. Last I checked, we made all this shit up so how can you say something else was made up? People in other culture have way more genders than just our limited 2. Gender is a social construct and all this shit's made up. When you bash people's identities you support racism, colonialism, and capitalism.

Renegade

Reaction score
Stinky.. lolol

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
I let a couple people crash on my couch recently. Including a girl named "poochie"

Renegade

Reaction score
ya know how he got the name?

he gotta tat of a stick figure with huge tits in his armpit

Haha! Im in the publix bathroom stall everyone thinks im crazy now when i read that i busted out laughing..sounds like an amazing dude.. he beat my tattoo idea of getting a unicorn tattooed on my ass cheek..

rooster831

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Haha! Im in the publix bathroom stall everyone thinks im crazy now when i read that i busted out laughing..sounds like an amazing dude.. he beat my tattoo idea of getting a unicorn tattooed on my ass cheek..

haha! funny shit

i don't have tats but if i did i was thinking of getting knuckle tats that say "nuck tats"

Reactions: IDoRails69

fig

Reaction score
Just had some kids at the house a few weeks ago, Skippy and Spam, with their dog Chicken. Total sweethearts, blew out while I was at work one day.

Most ridiculous traveler name I've heard is definitely Jeff. Maybe Erica.

W

Weminuche

Yeah, my username is definately not something I go by as a name. "The outskirts" is actually this abstract concept that struck me
while reading Baca's "C-Train and Thirteen Mexicans".

I do have a nick name within a particular circle of friends, but that's where it stays, few know it, even less use it.

Common man ya know I can't be all the time buying these books yall recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: outskirts

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads