dumb traveler names (1 Viewer)

SophiaII

Shoot Me
Hometown
SATX
Nick names are a special breed... I've been called Texas, Chad, Bean, Casper, and a few other things in Seriousness, not just in a mocking way. I've gone by Sophia for about forever (six years now?). Other people love my legal name, but that's just not who I want to be. I've considered doing a legal name change.

I hate names that you just don't want to say in front of others. "cunt", "fuck". Or hippie names on people who have no chill...

Beat nickname ever was Planet and his dog Dog. RIP

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Strider

Big Crumb, Titty-pit, Disgustin' Justin, Lunchbox, Dilly-the-Skid... All of which are names of some of my friends (Big Crumb doesn't go by it, but some people call him that)... A million fucking Irish's, Squid, Mowgli, Mango..

crow

Hometown
Seattle, United States
my s/n is actually my last name. ppl usually assume it's a trail name.

for nicknames, i've met a lot of Bostons, Hatchets, Starchilds, and Gypsys

i'verun into several birds too..

eagle, raven, sparrow, crow, hawk, blackbird, byrd, seagull, and owl
a cool one was wyndkyn.. like..related to the wind.

and theres a tampa bay tramp calls himself Wonka, like.. willy wonka and the chocolate factory
lol

Last edited:

Ramtide

Lurker
Hometown
229 N Griffith Park Dr, Burbank, CA 91506, USA
Always felt road names in general are just stupid period. Friends used to call me Whiskey Nate (how many Whiskey Somethings exist I dont even wanna know). It was meant to be ironic, much akin to heroin Bob, because when they met me, I didn't drink very much.

Oh, if they could see me now.

Fucking normies

D

Deleted member 14481

I deleted myself
i have this vague memory about how some of the really pc people who want to be referred to by made-up pronouns were the worst about this and would also change their names to ridiculous shit every other month...
Made-up pronouns? Ok, define non-made up pronouns. Last I checked, we made all this shit up so how can you say something else was made up? People in other culture have way more genders than just our limited 2. Gender is a social construct and all this shit's made up. When you bash people's identities you support racism, colonialism, and capitalism.

rooster831

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Hometown
san francisco, ca
Big Crumb, Titty-pit, Disgustin' Justin, Lunchbox, Dilly-the-Skid... All of which are names of some of my friends (Big Crumb doesn't go by it, but some people call him that)... A million fucking Irish's, Squid, Mowgli, Mango..
haha i know titty-pits kid's crazy

Renegade

Hometown
Miami
ya know how he got the name?

he gotta tat of a stick figure with huge tits in his armpit
Haha! Im in the publix bathroom stall everyone thinks im crazy now when i read that i busted out laughing..sounds like an amazing dude.. he beat my tattoo idea of getting a unicorn tattooed on my ass cheek..

rooster831

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Hometown
san francisco, ca
Haha! Im in the publix bathroom stall everyone thinks im crazy now when i read that i busted out laughing..sounds like an amazing dude.. he beat my tattoo idea of getting a unicorn tattooed on my ass cheek..
haha! funny shit

i don't have tats but if i did i was thinking of getting knuckle tats that say "nuck tats"

fig

Hometown
On a plane
Just had some kids at the house a few weeks ago, Skippy and Spam, with their dog Chicken. Total sweethearts, blew out while I was at work one day.

Most ridiculous traveler name I've heard is definitely Jeff. Maybe Erica.

W

Weminuche

I deleted myself
Yeah, my username is definately not something I go by as a name. "The outskirts" is actually this abstract concept that struck me
while reading Baca's "C-Train and Thirteen Mexicans".

I do have a nick name within a particular circle of friends, but that's where it stays, few know it, even less use it.
Common man ya know I can't be all the time buying these books yall recommend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $150.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Eastbound from San Antonio! See ya soon nola.
Looking for someone or a group to travel with and show me the ropes. Total newbie
Free punk show HAAM benefit at BuzzSaw tonight 7pm in Austin!
Much nicer riding weather today! Howdy, Austin! I'll be around a few days I think, trying to get new tires on the motorbike before I move on.
Im in the bay headed to reno tonight, had a good week with good people and good miles. The tehachapi loop gets prettier every time.
Best part of unexpected kindness - (drum roll)
IT'S UNEXPECTED
Got to Beaumont. Fucking brrr, man. Someone remind me again what just what the hell am I doing in Texas?
leptospirosis--- possum piss in the water! feel awful! this is what killed lincons mum!! be careful of yoru water playmates!!!
Omg this shit happened again :( my love is back behide bars :( what can I do 2 make the most of the time I have now???
Heading Southwest tomorrow. Hoping to make the Sam Houston National Forest by nightfall. Gonna be a long day of riding...

Members online