dumb traveler names

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Gave some home bum the nick name ... "Nocturnal Scull/skull" because he was always out walking about at night but never much at day "Nocturnal" and could scull alcohol (drink it really fast) like crazy. People still call him that.

Last edited:

zenchop

Reaction score
used to run with a kid named "might've been" cause he "might/ve been" your kid so you shouldn't judge him for being crusty. I was called porkchop for years then got the zenchop nickname in rehab cause i was all into the Tao and meditating and stuff.

Reaction score
"Thrust Funder"

The name is clever and the kid was a a likeable idiot. He owned the fact that he came from a privileged background and that being enabled all the time is likely what had made him a dead beat. Apparently his parents got him out of a public sex misdemeanor, hence the nickname. Last time I saw him he was in tears from failing to chase a pill down a drain.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads