Boston

scum

Reaction score
So me and some friends are headin up round Boston for a while I guess, New England....

The plan right now is Boston
But it could change

Anybody been to Boston? Tell me all about it!!

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
There's lotsa college kids, red sox cap wearing douchebags, yuppies and over priced drugs. Good trash diving around the prudential center. Very confusing street layout, I've been many times over my life and still find it confusing. Be prepared to see more house punks than you've ever seen. Good shows ocassionally but they're normally gonna cost you. Wish I could be more helpful but its been a while.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
There's lotsa college kids, red sox cap wearing douchebags, yuppies and over priced drugs. Good trash diving around the prudential center. Very confusing street layout, I've been many times over my life and still find it confusing. Be prepared to see more house punks than you've ever seen. Good shows ocassionally but they're normally gonna cost you. Wish I could be more helpful but its been a while.

That pretty much covers Boston. Only other thing I'd mention is they've had the entire city under construction for the last ten+ years and it can be a bitch to get in or out of most of the time regardless of your mode of transit. And yes they have streets that most of us would call cow paths with asphalt thrown over them.

Raging Bird

Reaction score
Website
www.ragingbirdofyouth.tumblr.com
I walked into a zine library and they told me I was the 1,000th customer, which I've been dreaming about since I was a kid. I got a bag full of free zines.

Other than that, Boston was one of those places where I didn't think it would be good or fun, so I tried to make it as shitty as possible so I could laugh at how miserable I was.

jove

Reaction score
Website
www.hollistondesign.com
Lucy Parsons Bookshop in the south end is all I can think of that's any use. I've lived here a few years and I really can't say there's anything too great about this city unless you're a sports fanatic. There're plenty of restaurants but everything's overpriced, and the people love talking politics A LOT.

That does it for Boston

ghostsymposium

Reaction score
I currently live in Boston but I'm about to skip town this thursday. If you're gonna be around before then send me a message. Otherwise check out food not bombs on friday around 4 outside the park st. station. Great people serve there. If you're in allston you should stop by TJ Scallywaggle's vegan pizza place. It's collectively run by anarchists and I'm sure they can help point you in the right direction. Also, dumpstering is good here and it's about to be the time of the year where college dorm kids throw out tons of valuable things and alcohol.

wartomods

Reaction score
i quite i love Boston, but my current situation wont let me get in sync with the city

Turtles

Reaction score
Lucy Parsons Bookshop in the south end is all I can think of that's any use. I've lived here a few years and I really can't say there's anything too great about this city unless you're a sports fanatic. There're plenty of restaurants but everything's overpriced, and the people love talking politics A LOT.

That does it for Boston

LPP is a good Anarchist book store to check out. If you make it down to Worcester its not a good traveling town but the folks a friendly. There's 2 anarchist collectives Forbes St. and Collective A-Go-Go. Try finding a coffee shop called The Q. I work there and there's alot of cool kids there that will probly put you up for a night.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads