blind as bats

Dmac

Reaction score
careful what you say, or she might take ya out hunting with her and dick chaney!

roadbike

Reaction score
One thing I'm considering myself, for certain activities where getting hit in the face is far more likely than not, once, yanno, I find the cash, is ordering a pair of military goggles that are prescription ready, sorta like these bad boys Revision - Desert Locust - HeavyGlare.com but I'm sure I can find 'em for cheeper somewhere else. Having had the same bifocal glasses for over six years now and being highly dependent upon my vision when I can find work in the arts, there's no way in fuck I want to risk my glasses or my vision at an out of hand demo or anything else of the likes.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Anyone in the US, citizen or not, can get FREE glasses thru Lenscrafters. They have a program called Gift Of Sight (GOS). Call 'em and they'll tell u whom to get to give u the referral (generally the Lions Club). Just got my pair four days ago! Good Hunting!

Yeah thats how I got mine

wartomods

Reaction score
Lol i had this friend of mine, whenever he was pissed and wanted to fight, we would take his glasses and handle them to me ,like "hold my glasses, i gonna fuck that jerk"

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
It's getting cheaper and cheaper, and honestly, paying for it even now, is well worth the cost when you consider the cost of eye exams and glasses for a life time (I guess unless you get them for free).
And the thing about it only working for a while, this should not be so. They need to look at your vision history, and most places will not even talk to you about it, if your vision gets progressively worse (which is what would cause it to only work for a short time).
I am getting it done as soon as I can afford, I have heard nothing but good things about it.
You are cute with the glasses though.
But I can totally relate to hating to always have to worry about them.
hey mause, don't do the lasix thing, it is overly expensive, and does not last. besides you look bitchin' with the black rims! sara palin stole them from you didn't she?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads