Blackbird Raum Photos :) | Squat the Planet

Blackbird Raum Photos :)

cailyBear

Reaction score
Thought you all might appreciate these. I was at Seattle's Folk life Festival this year and my buddy Cody took some photos, I thought you all might appreciate these.

blackbirdraum.jpg

blackbirdraum1.jpg

blackbirdraum2.jpg

blackbirdraum4.jpg

blackbirdraum5.jpg

blackbirdraum6.jpg

blackbirdraum7.jpg

blackbirdraum8.jpg

blackbirdraum9.jpg

cailyBear

Reaction score
Thanks, they were sort of waltzing and ballroom dancing at times and it was wonderful! yes this years folk life.

cailyBear

Reaction score
Indeed, I just didn't have a photo of her : /

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Ha ha kinda wondering about the dude in red and black leggings in the backround of the first picture haha.

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
the kid with the american flag bandanna in the first picture is my friend eli from ashland. we both hitched up there after the ghost town rejects, and blackbird raum show in portland

cailyBear

Reaction score
I loooove Honey in the Hair too...

funny story about that lil kid. he's putting on brown pants, he put on a brown scruffy shirt and messed up his hair and then walked around with his best puppy dog face on begging for change. After we all just watched him change into his po' boy suit.

I don't know why he has more pictures of Zach, but Cody is picky and he probably just thought those turned out better then the others..

Where were You simpletoremember!

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
i was hanging out with the ghost town rejects mostly. their guitar player jonny is one of my best friends.

Immy

Reaction score
These are great photos! I love these guys! they just inspired me to make a washtub bass to hahaha i am so stoked on creating musical instruments.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads