Black death all stars summer fuckin tour mother fucker

Reaction score
hey, i'm joseph, the banjo player and singer from the dick wizard all stars.
we are working on a pretty huge summer tour, probably from may 1st till mid july.

im having some problems booking some spots and was curious about using something like this as a means to try and mobilize kids and find out about diy venues (and also discover new cities to play in). So here we go. I'm posting the first few legs, the first leg is mostly booked except for cities with a :cry: next to 'em.

i'l probably be periodically updating this if there is any interest at all amongst y'all. we have two whole more legs (new england and the eastern seaboard) that are still in the fetal stages

first leg with Company of Ghosts (from pensacola)

savannah may 1st
tallahassee may 2nd
pensacola may 3rd
new orleans may 5th
houston may 7th sedition
dallas or denton may 8th :cry:
OKC may 9th

second Leg, probably by ourselves
albuquerque may 11th :cry:
flagstaff may 12th taala hooligan
prescott may 14th
Las vegas may 15th
Las angeles - River side may 16th
Long beach? may 17th
maybe oakland, up in the air between here
santa cruz may 21st
Santa rosa may 22nd
Arcata may 23rd :cry:
ashland may 24th
portland may 25th :cry:
olympia may 27th
seattle may 28th - 30th for FOLKLIFE

third leg with Slow Teeth from portland. this ENTIRE thing is unbooked right now :cry: , so help all yall who have stayed around montana, northdakota, and the midwest

port townsend or vashon island june 1
bellingham june 2nd
spokane june 3rd
misoula june 4th
billings june 5th
bismarck june 6th
fargo? june 7th
minneapolis june 8th
milwuakee june 9th
chicago june 10th
grand rapids june 12th
south haven foundry hall june 13th
ann arbor june 14th
YO OHIOWHER Y'AT
Skatopia june 18th n 19th (prolly not with slow teeth anymore

after this we are probably going through PA, and then doing new england with hot damn scandal and then the eastern seaboard

i swear if anyone from this forum helps out, then comes up to us at a show and mentions this forum i will give them some free merch (like maybe one of our new koozies or my banjo zine)

st1tch

Reaction score
You guys should come to Canada...

It would be fucking sweet.

st1tch

Reaction score
(London Ontario to be specific, you could definitly play at Empowerment)

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
can't wait til you announce the new england tour. I've seen hot dam scandle a few times and they're pretty good. lookin foward to sein you guys.

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
Ya'll really should play NC...

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Hey what up? This is Angel. I'm living back in Ohio now. Not in Pensacola anymore. so I'll be looking forward to the ohio show. Also though you know if you guys need a place to stay in Pensacola again you can still stay at the appartment where you stayed last time. The other kids are still there. So just give em a call if ya need. If so Maybe you could bring my banjo up to me too if you have room anyway. It's still there. Also if you need any help with ohio (other shows or whatever) I can help. Anyway I'll call you soon ok.

Reaction score
Sooo

1. we are playing with tvor in ashland, yes. that should be a fun show
2. we are scared to go to cananda because we have to sneak our merch in and come back after one or two shows unless we want to buy some kind of stupid permit. we are also all afraid of getting banned from canada and corey our bass player goes to jail a lot and might not even be allowed to get in.

but damn do we want to go to canada. and alaska (but that would cost us three grand. thats a LOT of malt liqour)

we also wnt to do north carolina. corey and i used to hang out in chapel hill a lot and asheville and such, but we've never been able to get shows around there, nobody will call us back. we did once play in Hickory, but that was a fuckin disaster. nobody showed up, and noone would house the huge group of people we had and we had to drive through the night to charlseton.

paint chaser

Reaction score
ill try to make the abq new mexico show unfortunately i just got hear so i have know knowledge of venues but ill tell people about it and hopefully get some people at the show if it is booked

by the way i just downloaded transiet breakdown........ amazing

freakstorm

Reaction score
Black death all stars summer fuckin tour mother fucker * update*

so sad to miss you in Santa Rosa. but you're in good company and your event organizer is one totally amazing person. I hope it's a great turnout for you guys.

Meowzer

Reaction score
Black death all stars summer fuckin tour mother fucker * update*

I missed you guys in Pensacola back in April by a day. I only heard about it, cause apparently we got housed up at the same apartment that had you guys there a couple nights before.

Sure wish we'd made the show. And gotten some of those sweet patches. We stumbled into P'Cola three bumjugs deep.

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
This girl who just moved to the quad cities from savannah named madison showed me you guys, and I really liked it. If you guys ever plan on coming through the midwest. hit me up. I can help you with a show in the quad cities if im here.

Skye

Reaction score
Website
www.squatchlif.com
im really fucking excited to see you guys in reno on thursday (the 20th).
i will have to buy some merch and give you the Acoustic-O-Punk compilation that you're on.
(i hope you remember participating in it!)

Reaction score
haha, we do remember

ALSO:

ANYBODY got anny word on getting a minneapolis or chicago show together second week a june? or got a contact/ name for any punk hosues in either city? none of us have any friends that live there anymore, but i know minneapolis has got a sweet scene going on, and chicago is so dman big somethins gotta be going on in the northside

...so.....

thanks everyone again for helpin us out. if anyone one comes to any of our shows and tells me they saw this post on StP i will give them a free koozie (no joke. they look sweet)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads