kimberlynyc.jpg

katiedannybright.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BenjiRidesBoxcar

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
rememberusername said:
Thats what i was thinking "WTF BATTERIES!" I bought myself a recharger and a pack of 4x rechargable batteries.

Nice pictures though.

Yes they were for the scanner.

Who knew that Dollar General had so many for so cheap.

And we also have a little boom box ghetto blaster to play tunes wherever we were.

Double A Batteries to the rescue!

and I totally fucked up on that abbreviation for Alabama.

my bad.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
How did the 'Will Ride In Back of Truck' sign work out? Sometimes I'll point to the bed of the truck but I don't think I get my point across too well..

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
awesome pics man, the "pregnant - need money for beer" sign was hilarious.

BenjiRidesBoxcar

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
macks said:
How did the 'Will Ride In Back of Truck' sign work out? Sometimes I'll point to the bed of the truck but I don't think I get my point across too well..

well i used to use my finger and point at my back and that was okay, but not many responded

i was hitching with 4 people and that sign saved our asses more times than you can imagine. It's actually really nice. You think it would be ahrd to hitch with more than 2 people. Think again.

Another good one is WON'T KILL YOU

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
yeah really, we set out from santa cruz hitching with 3 and walking to the ramp I thought we'd never get out of there. 2 rides and 7 hours later we were in santa monica. it was a lot easier than expected. I think I'll try the WONT KILL YOU sign sometime.. haha

C

Cush

benji, is that you in the first two pictures? if so i'm pretty sure i've met you before. i spent a couple days in philly with a guy who looks exactly like you and had a very similar hat.

G

Grace

Those pictures are lovely! I like the one of you with the three girls by the fence -- it's very "capricious youth" if you will. Also the one you use as your profile picture is awesome. I'm thinking about moving to Philly -- did you spend much time there, and/or would know which neighborhoods are the best for the best price to rent? I've heard bad things about North Philly and a few bad things about West Philly, and everyone tells me South Philly is fun but dangerous...but how can 3/4ths of a city as large as Philadelphia be bad to live in?

I don't know if you can answer any of the questions I posed, but if you could I would read the response.

Unavoidably Yours,
Grace

S

sykgutt

DONT go to north philly. it's just as bad as compton. the area we live in has a lot of people from north philly, and i've heard about it straight from people who live there. no white people, shootings, drive bys, robberies, etc

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
West Philly is getting gentrified, so the rents are going up- there's a scheme to rename part of it "University City," or something like that. South Philly still has good rents, and I don't really know that much about North Philly, since I don't ever have much reason to go up there...

DIAMONDRAILS

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
awesome pics man, the "pregnant - need money for beer" sign was hilarious.

I liked that one too...Funny....Really good pix man.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads