News & Blogs - B.C. police officer catches man, woman having sex in garbage dumpster | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs B.C. police officer catches man, woman having sex in garbage dumpster

EaznaZ

Reaction score
why do I feel I might know these two? heh

B.C. police officer catches man, woman having sex in garbage dumpster - Yahoo! Canada News

B.C. police officer catches man, woman having sex in garbage dumpster

SAANICH, B.C. - A Saanich, B.C., police officer who responded to a suspicious persons call probably wishes he hadn't after he stumbled upon two naked adults in a garbage dumpster.

The officer was called to a local parking lot early Friday morning, where he heard noises coming from the bin. He called out to the people inside but when no one responded, he approached the dumpster.

The 30-year-old woman and a 26-year-old man were oblivious to his presence.

The two adults were ordered to put their clothes on and get out of the dumpster.

The woman was told to go home, while the man was arrested on an unrelated matter.

• Epic
Reactions: roughdraft

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
well, he would go down with a splash!!!haha

D

Deleted member 24782

I caught a man and woman having sex behind a dumpster in Amarillo, TX a few weeks ago. Was waiting for my 2am Greyhound, ended up hanging out with them for the rest of the night. I asked her how much he paid her to have sex with her:

She said, "five dollars."
I said, "are you a hooker?"
She said, "no."
I said, "well, don't you think your vagina is worth more than five dollars?"
She said, "no, I LIKED IT."

I have been confused ever since.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads