And The Masks That The Monsters Wear To Feed Upon Their Prey...

andthesaloon

Reaction score
I'm Cecelia. I have many other names. That's just the one I choose currently to go by. It sounds nice doesn't it? I'm 18. I've slept in this abandoned mental institution (it was a beautiful place) up in MA a couple of times when I used to live there, but otherwise, not much experience with squatting. I really enjoy broken, old, or rusty things. I have a great collection of broken toys that I used to lug everywhere before the collection got too big to carry everywhere. I guess you can say I'm a collector of sorts. I'm a graffiti artist and an aspiring tattoo artist. I love piercings. The little snapping sound makes me highly excited. I love punk and old-school hardcore. I can tolerate the "new-core" shit, but do not indulge in it. Squatting the world has always been my persistent dream, ever since I was eight and talked to some random travelers who stopped by Boston. People tend to tell me I look like the singer of iwrestledabearonce. I currently reside in Saint Augustfuck in Florida and trying to escape from it.

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Howdy!Sorry you're stuck in St.Auggi(we used to call it god's waiting room!)but you sound like you will survive and get out.Don't be afraid to ask questions,lot of good folks here,and read the forums;lots of good info.
And just remember that its all true:god is an astronaut,Oz really is over the rainbow,.........

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
YO!! Nice ta meet ya have fun, and make sure when you're drunk and lying down smoking a cig in the dark, when u roll over to put it out make sure your wrist isn't in the way..it tends ta burn
Capt. Ahab

Rash L

Reaction score
ALWAYS carry shit-tickets (AKA napkins/toilet paper). Its always nice to have when you got to go.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads