2011 National Rainbow Gathering - Washington!

CardBoardBox

Reaction score
Mmm, Dan you read my mind! I'm planning on VW it too, unfortunately mine wont be ready for another year. I'm on foot this year, though I'm sure finding a convoy will be no problem.

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm in Santa Rosa and also looking for a travel buddy, I have wheels. I'm not sober but do not judge :)

Off topic but, I'm from Santa Rosa man. Born and raised. Used to be a square rat. Just cool to see someone else for my home town. Back on topic I'll be in Rosa sometime before the gathering to visit some old friends then I was gonna head north to the Gathering. I'll hit you up if everything goes as planned.

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
i don't have much else to do. i'm sure i'm going to blow off the college thing for another year. i'll be there or be square. come holla. i don't have the hate thing towards the gatherings. i always had fun and always got to meet up with some old friends.its a long road from pa to wa i guess i'll leave early march. anyone wanna meet up. i drink smoke and get hotels alot.laugh,at your expense or mine,laugh.rails,and a bit o hitchen is my way to go. pm. me if your headed the same route mid or high line.

Onemanbandit

Reaction score
there's like 3 other rainbow gathering national threads if you want a better of chance of getting a ride. Sounds like a good time hopefully I'll meet you there

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
pa to washington? you might wanna leave real soon.i'd say leave april. hitching can be real funny as far as time tables. are you gonna go hardcore on the ramp every day,truck stops? are you gonna stop in citys alot? also there are those spots were it can take daays to get a ride. get there early and kick it around washington. also you might get that ride straight there.hitching is really throwing yourself to the wind. if worse comes to worse ,fly a sign and go greyhound. not many people like that idea,but if it comes to be there or be square......

Linda/Ziggy

Reaction score
You can always get to the site very early and help be a part of the 'holding' camp that
does the initial squat of the site.
Check out the Rainbow Family Web page also see the info above I posted if you want to
get there early.
The location should be announced in JUNE (not April as I said above).
If you have time you can actually stay on the site for 3 months or so -
You will be expected to help with set up & clear up if you do :>)

Linda/Ziggy

NyxNomasters

Reaction score
I plan to go. I will be leaving New Hampshire about two weeks before and hitching that way. I'll be comeing straight from Porcupine Freedom Festival an anarchist/liberty festival.

Linda/Ziggy

Reaction score
Hey all!

Anyone hitching up from Nor California ??

I will be leaving Ukiah in mid June.
I plan to hitch/walk up the Pacific Coast Hwy,
I will be doing a "Wild Edibles/foraging/identification" journey.
Sleeping on the beach/int the woods.

Looking for travel buddy/s.
I am sober :>)

Have posted more details on the ride board forum.

Be in touch if you are really seriously interested in this journey/wild edibles.

Linda/Ziggy

vagabond719r

Reaction score
I'll be loading my pups up in the van and heading out from Colorado. If anyone along the way needs to be picked up, I'm sure I can make room for a few others.

Poking Victim

Reaction score
I didn't have time to scout before the snow fell. I looked on some maps and found a spot by my hometown in Stevens County. I know it's been tough in the past to find a suitable spot in this state. The map indicates my potential site has three springs and possibly two access points, so all that's left to do is go check it out when the snow melts.
I just know we have to find something more suitable than last fall's regional site here.

FawnDroke

Reaction score
Careful going into Seattle. They are having some problems with intense police brutality.
I'd say Folk Life would be a lot more fun than a rainbow gathering. It's at the end of May in Seattle, I'll be there.

Reaction score
I plan to go. I will be leaving New Hampshire about two weeks before and hitching that way. I'll be comeing straight from Porcupine Freedom Festival an anarchist/liberty festival.
I want to go as well, I would like to go with a partner if I hitch there, I think I can meet you right there at Porcfest, message me back if you're interested

zerosmax

Reaction score
Definitely planning on heading that-a-way if i can swing it come summer. On the hi-line eastern montana if anyone wants to ride share and rubber tramp it with me. Old toyota. small but reliable and good on petrol. lemme know if you're in my flight path and wanna roll. peace #)

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm in Montana myself. Billings area though I'm leaving for the east coast in a few days. However I will be riding through this way for the gathering. If you still got that ride by the time I make it back I'd be way down.
Definitely planning on heading that-a-way if i can swing it come summer. On the hi-line eastern montana if anyone wants to ride share and rubber tramp it with me. Old toyota. small but reliable and good on petrol. lemme know if you're in my flight path and wanna roll. peace #)

zerosmax

Reaction score
I'm in Montana myself. Billings area though I'm leaving for the east coast in a few days. However I will be riding through this way for the gathering. If you still got that ride by the time I make it back I'd be way down.

Hit me up when you make it back through this way. I'm bunkered down through spring so i'll be here, too much snow to do anything but drink.

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Fucking tell me about it. I'm riding greyhound outta here cause of the cold. But I should be back this way in a month or so.
Hit me up when you make it back through this way. I'm bunkered down through spring so i'll be here, too much snow to do anything but drink.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads