Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
damn you and your devil's advocism! :p

bote

Reaction score
well yeah, if youre on the devils side it goes without saying that youre damned... he

the canadian anarchists favourite letter> circle, eh

drun_ken

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
rememberusername said:
I think this post will cause people to imagine everyone who posts a response, depending on response, having anal sex. Boy or Gal.

I would never do that kind of thing, eww grosse, EXIT ONLY!

What is weird is, if a dude posted something about the first time he had anal sex I dont think it would go over so well with the moderators. It gives it a different tone I suppose.

I think its fine for you to feel free to post this, but I cant grasp the purpose. Free Speech!

Indifferent.

Will we be seeing more?

holly son of a dirty....we agree on something...hahahaha...of course now i might have to rethink my thoughts on anal sex thanlks alot...

M

Mouse

why has female vs. male anal sex stories become an issue.

if you have a butt fucking story to tell, boys, by all means share. I don't think we're too squeemish and immature to handle it.

can't say my finger ain't been in a few asses in the past (few days)

hahahah

for christ sake, let's not be so serious.

"what if I had a story about how I made a girl do something she was uncomfortable with but knowing she rather please me than say no I went through with it?"

if she willing went through with it, then what does it matter? not all sexual encounters are perfectly comfortable BUT people will step out of their norms to please another person (like Rash said, it's not her thing but you gotta try it a few times before you give up on it) that doesn't mean they are Bad just because it wasn't 100% awesome and pleasing for everyone.. I know I've done things in certain situations that I wasn't completely comfortable with but I did them anyway just to see if I could.

bote

Reaction score
i once had sex in a graveyard, in the winter time, i could see both our breaths, then tore the sleeve off my tshirt to clean up with. blood and cum on an old rag are always gross, but somewhat less so on the snow,

Ahab

Reaction score
Damn, I dream of squatting with my dream girl :(. Coming from a tight Christan family, she's been wanting to run off. Sadly she's in a mental illness institute at the moment. I hate her mom so much.

Ahab

Reaction score
Thanks for yer' sympathy mouse, but it wont change the ignorance of common Americans.
:/ I'm sure she will get out of there soon.

K

Kristol

awe , thats so sweet ... and well written :) Congradulations ...

Whoever finds your journal is in for a treat , make photocopies so you never loose it

Birdy

Reaction score
I'M BREAKING THE RULES BY READING THIS WITH MY 17 YEAR OLD EYEBALLS!!!!

Hah.

This is cute. I love reading sex stories and I really don't care if that sounds odd. Whenever I wake up next to someone I'm either curled up in a ball away from them or hogging all of the blankets from them : )

Reactions: todd

skunkpit

Reaction score
ass sex is awesum
some mystical being in the universe decided to shove male a-spot in the ass..

i got a good tale, ill write up soon enough heh heh heh...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads