Featured - ya boii Siids rides la Bestia -- {mexico} | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Featured ya boii Siids rides la Bestia -- {mexico}

Maxnomad

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Timothy's right, this stuff could get published, and you should if you feel up to it. Its beautiful, and people unfortunately only want to hear shit they enjoy
I almost asked if i could copy an share but i dont wanna be a clout stealer lol

siid

Reaction score
@Koala Lmao dude ! thank u for ur 10 out of 10 yelp review of my 10 out of 10 yelp review ^___^ as far as the welcoming comittee goes, we both kno there is only one welcoming committee to rule them all, and his name is dusty Lmao <33 my hobo outfit is total shit right now so i hope ur doin it big for the both of us while u in australia and im festering in kansas like a fuckin dumb ass Lmao

siid

Reaction score
@raincheck bitch ::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh:: im so happy ur here lmao this is officially the full experience now , WeLcOme tO dA WaLuiGi ZoOoOneEee miss u ::android::::android::::android::::android::::android::::android::::android::::android::::android::::android::

@roughdraft Dude i knew someone was gonna say sutm about me not translating pendejo and its so funny that its u lmao my guess woulda been @Juan Derlust lmao i just assumed everyone would know , Idk i was gonna say "dumbass" as equivalent for "pendejo", Any thoughts @Juan Derlust ?

• Useful
Reactions: Juan Derlust

siid

Reaction score
Timothy's right, this stuff could get published, and you should if you feel up to it. Its beautiful, and people unfortunately only want to hear shit they enjoy

@Maxnomad Thanks dude i mean i dunno i wouldnt even kno where to begin Lol

I almost asked if i could copy an share but i dont wanna be a clout stealer lol

yikes ok lets not do all that lol

Reactions: Maxnomad

siid

Reaction score
IMG_20191015_145753345.jpg

:):):):) -seen in austin tx

• Love It
Reactions: roughdraft

Dmac

Reaction score
Such an awesome story! I don’t think many people in the us are aware of the hardships and violence these folks go through just trying for a better life.

• Agree
Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Lichenthropy

Reaction score
woah! epic reading material! so gnarly what folx down south are exposed to in order to grasp at the chance to live in less turmoil. much respect from dine' territories!

Reactions: siid

Ceed

Reaction score
Nice story. Its a common thing to have your train robbed in mexico. Most of the time they will rob you too if they find you. Its theres junk on your im stacks id suggest go for it, also never go to nuevo laredos yard, cartel del noreste own the yard there they will molest you.

• Agree
Reactions: OwenE

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads