ya boii Siids rides la Bestia -- {mexico} (1 Viewer)

Maxnomad

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Timothy's right, this stuff could get published, and you should if you feel up to it. Its beautiful, and people unfortunately only want to hear shit they enjoy
I almost asked if i could copy an share but i dont wanna be a clout stealer lol

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

roughdraft

RápidoCorrenLosCarrosRespletoLosRielesDFerrocarril
@siid how would you describe the 'pendejo' usage? would you say it's the equivalent of 'fuckboi'?

siid

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
@Koala Lmao dude ! thank u for ur 10 out of 10 yelp review of my 10 out of 10 yelp review ^___^ as far as the welcoming comittee goes, we both kno there is only one welcoming committee to rule them all, and his name is dusty Lmao <33 my hobo outfit is total shit right now so i hope ur doin it big for the both of us while u in australia and im festering in kansas like a fuckin dumb ass Lmao

siid

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
@raincheck bitch ::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh::::arrgh:: im so happy ur here lmao this is officially the full experience now , WeLcOme tO dA WaLuiGi ZoOoOneEee miss u ::android::::android::::android::::android::::android::::android::::android::::android::::android::::android::

@roughdraft Dude i knew someone was gonna say sutm about me not translating pendejo and its so funny that its u lmao my guess woulda been @Juan Derlust lmao i just assumed everyone would know , Idk i was gonna say "dumbass" as equivalent for "pendejo", Any thoughts @Juan Derlust ?

siid

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Timothy's right, this stuff could get published, and you should if you feel up to it. Its beautiful, and people unfortunately only want to hear shit they enjoy

@Maxnomad Thanks dude i mean i dunno i wouldnt even kno where to begin Lol

I almost asked if i could copy an share but i dont wanna be a clout stealer lol

yikes ok lets not do all that lol

siid

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
IMG_20191015_145753345.jpg

:):):):) -seen in austin tx

roughdraft

RápidoCorrenLosCarrosRespletoLosRielesDFerrocarril
i wanna...licklicklicklick from ya head to ya PeNdEjOoOoOos then i wanna.. move it down dddd down down to the flo'

Dmac

Nomad
Such an awesome story! I don’t think many people in the us are aware of the hardships and violence these folks go through just trying for a better life.

D

Deleted member 26656

I deleted myself
Do they still use donkeys for locomotives?

Ceed

Lurker
Nice story. Its a common thing to have your train robbed in mexico. Most of the time they will rob you too if they find you. Its theres junk on your im stacks id suggest go for it, also never go to nuevo laredos yard, cartel del noreste own the yard there they will molest you.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $60.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $60.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $60.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.