What "do you play/would you play" in the bedroom to spice things up? | Squat the Planet

What "do you play/would you play" in the bedroom to spice things up?

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Oh my. Stove...you just gave me some hilarious visuals there! *the shortest straw has been pulled for you!* - metallica. (in the bedroom). now that's just...wrong. lol.

Reactions: todd

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
I don't honestly think that I listen to anything particular ....that would involve planning...which is something I usually don't do when it comes to sex. It's usually spontaneous ....so whatever might or might not be playing is how it goes down. But for some reason....old industrial is always fun. Like NIN *pretty hate machine* album...or Front line assembly..skinny puppy...tkk...etc

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I'd have to say some barry white...or frank zappa or GG of course, he has some really motivational love making songs..."I wanna fuck your brains out..." yeah...yeah

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Usually some polka tunes,or maybe if my partner is feeling a bit kinky,Slim Whitman.There's something about yodeling that is so..............................

• Haha
Reactions: West and Lee

stove

Reaction score
Damn Lee, I've made someone scream...I've made they pass out....

But Yodel?!

I bow to your skill and prowess. Just, y'know, from at least 10 feet away.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
LOL Oh I have done the seducing...but I never maped it out involving music or whatnot. Now a blindfold...handcuffs and some whip cream...perhaps...

oldmanLee

Reaction score
mmmmmmmmmmm..................black rubber wetsuit,vicks vaporub mixed with surgilube and sand,a flyswatter ,and a dwarf Latvian nun...............

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Hahahaha...nice!

Hey hey, your makin me feel like I missed out yo!! Lol j/k j/k. When Im feelin in a mellow mood actually I enjoy explosions in the sky. but when I'm in a ramming effin hardcore mood I turn to the punk shit. I don't really know why I'm sharing this. This has nothing to do with traveling, but oh well.:goat:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads