What are your summer plans? | Squat the Planet

What are your summer plans?

sons of vipers

Reaction score
What's everyone up to this summer?

Im heading out to Colorado in May, then making my way back to NY to meet up with a friend. Visiting some awesome spots like the Centralia underground burning coal fire, and the abandoned turnpike system in PA. Then he's going on tour with his band for a few weeks... im driving to Cornerstone Fest in late June, then dropping the car with my friend guitar gear off with a friend in Aberdeen, SD and then bumming it and figuring out plans from there.

FigTree

Reaction score
florida til may, back home til i wanna head to rainbow, maybe cali after that. other than rainbow mostly gonna be with amigoes.

FigTree

Reaction score
na you don't have to hitch or hop to have an adventure, driving with an amigo is just as good. just in a different way.

mikefwt

Reaction score
lets see.. ill probably volunteer more at the animal shelter since cutting back some hours at my job at libby hill. probably get the the gears of duty when it comes out. that will keep me busy for a few days. hang out at the library, catch up on some reading. scare kids around the neighborhood. ride my hog down to myrtle for a day or two. you know... classic mikefwt summer country kickin good time fun.

FigTree

Reaction score
forgot to mention volunteering at folklife, pppreetty pumped to be in washington for 2 months straight. for real.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i'll be in hawaii trying to eventually record some kind of demo cd and saving up for a mexico/south america journey starting sometime come winter

ericafuckyea

Reaction score
kicking it in my hometown of portland maine working on setting up a place with a friend of mine. helping my mom write a book about traveling kids, lol. probably be in jersey for afew days here and there, maybe boston as well since its so close. hitting up virginia around my birthday (june 20) for a huge bonfire party some kids i know are throwing. then back to maine and up north for some fests. 4th of july in west athens. im also getting a license and saving up to buy a car so i can keep my place here (its rent free!) and still travel when i want to.

Dmac

Reaction score
taking a long trip up to the black hills and mt. rushmore. mybe try to get out to rainbow in washington.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Vegas Death Fest!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads