Weirdest thing you carry | Page 7 | Squat the Planet

Weirdest thing you carry

best guess

Reaction score
Beads. I've developed an affinity for beads, like the ones they give chicks at Mardi Gras for showing their boobs. I usually wear like 3 strings every day, but I have probably 10 or more strings. They have no practical function whatsoever, except maybe making me look a bit more festive when I'm busking, but I like 'em and keep on collecting more.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
A jar of coconut oil. For my hair, teeth and skin :D

That sounds tasty not weird!
jptdknpa (1).gif

NapalmBreath

Reaction score
I found a pair of child sized thomas the tank engine underwear in the clothing room at the drop in center in St.Paul and carried them in my pack for a few years. I would sometimes put them on my dog, but he didn't really like that so they mostly stayed packed away.

• Haha
Reactions: thedrty

CelticWanderer

Reaction score
I carried an iron wood dragon figurine for a while, ended up gifting it to some dude named leprechaun. also carry crystals that I gift to random folks when it feels right. had an origami sawn that managed to stay with me for a long while. she's in a box in Colorado now I think. my mom's ashes was probably the strangest thing I carried. wrapped the small jar in bubble wrap, duct tape and a tee shirt.Had no where else to put her so she came with me. she's with my sister now but I'm gonna get her to those Virginia mountains one day.

I deathly miss the road..

Reactions: NamelessExistence

Ezra Fyre

Reaction score
The severed head of my most beloved cat, who died at 13 yrs old, in Palmdale, CA. She didn't live long enough to make it to New Orleans with me - but her head came with me anyway! And her memory lives on in the heart.

Otherwise, roadkill.... Varying stages of decomp... Almost always have some version of roadkill packed somewhere, whenever I travel.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads