websites for patches | Squat the Planet

websites for patches

bryanpaul

Reaction score
angryyoungandpoor.com
they have some alright shit on there
angryyoungandpoor is the shit...i used to get stuff from them in high school.....they got a straight punker owned and operated store in PA

pillowtron

Reaction score
I love angry young and poor...at least for patches and shirts. I frequent that store when I'm near PA...my close buddy has worked there for like...ever. Preno is the man!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Products/Crafts-&-Scrapbooking/Fabric-Transfers
these work pretty good for makin patches...theyre a bit expensive ...but....ya know...if you aint got the money i'm sure you can figure somethin out esp. considering how slack most craft stores are......but yeah you can get a bunch of patch size designs on one sheet.....print em out and iron em on to whatever....

joaquim33

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score

bryanpaul

Reaction score
ho

how do these kits work exactly?
just put the "paper" in a printer and print out the shit....then trim it up however you want and lay a peice of tissuepaper(provided) in between the iron and what your ironing on.....there's kind of a lil technique to making it work good but if you just follow the directions on the package you'll be good..... my buddy had a shirt that was years old with a transfer picture on it.......shit works.........doesnt look nearly as "good" as a real screen printed image....but it's cool cuz you can basically make ANYTHING you want into a patch or on a shirt

Reactions: dprogram

brokenteeth

Reaction score
http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Products/Crafts-&-Scrapbooking/Fabric-Transfers
these work pretty good for makin patches...theyre a bit expensive ...but....ya know...if you aint got the money i'm sure you can figure somethin out esp. considering how slack most craft stores are......but yeah you can get a bunch of patch size designs on one sheet.....print em out and iron em on to whatever....
this. i've been doing it for years for both patches and shirts... works just fine... easy as shit to swipe a package of transfers from a craft store, or so I hear...
just make sure to go with the avery brand and MAKE SURE THEY ARE DARK TSHIRT TRANSFERS!!! the white ones fucking suck. the dark "t-shirt transfers" can also go on white shirts just fine, but not vice versa. just try to follow the directions listed on the pack... it's easy to fuck up... very frustrating... took me a few whirls at it before I got the hang of everything... well worth it though

Reactions: bryanpaul

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads