Washington Regional September 2017 | Squat the Planet

spiritflowering

Reaction score
West coast family! Two sisters one cat traveling through Washington right now hoping to find some info on washingtons regionals this september. My road dog said something about it being postponed and we cant find any current information online. Any help is appreciated I'm sure there are other kids who are confused as well and could use a resource. Much love to all ❤

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
From a friend in another group ...

heartland is going on now in ky till next Thur or Friday and Shawnee is in Washington it is a regional no dates yet.

In case I don't follow up - you can IM me and I will ask my friend (she's an admin in a trucker rideshare group who has her "ear to the ground" and notes all the gatherings) for updates.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Do you facebook? Search for the group washington regional rainbow gathering. If not let me know i can give you more deets
I don't fb and been looking for a gathering close enough to make. would appreciate any info you could spare

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
well its not sep anymore lol but still....

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
The gathering is over now
yeah remembered what month it was as soon as I posted it... just looking for any gathering any time any place really. need some family...

Bedheadred

Reaction score
yeah remembered what month it was as soon as I posted it... just looking for any gathering any time any place really. need some family...
I feels it.. the next gathering i know of is the blacksheep xmas gathering in cali. But im sure theres a thanksgiving gathering somewhere.. i just havent heard anything

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
thank you

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads