Video games!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xbocax

Reaction score
alright so just got the Xbox 360 after being of video games for like 3 years so figured I'd open a video game thread where everyone can throw out questions about video games or their favorite games/systems. Right now i have Super Street Fighter 4 and fuk man i just cant figure out the combo and super combos. Maybe I just dont understand the commands for the controls any tips???

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i dont usually play videogames...
but ive come to really like army of 2
i like the teamwork thing
and im mad good at shooting first person
but thats if its available
my usual video game is pokemon saphire version
for gameboy advance... haha

Bob

Reaction score
back when i was in college, i was addicted as fuck to mass affect for the 360. fuckin game is awesome. COD is sweet, army of 2 and fallout 3 are fuckin sweet too.

KnifeToe

Reaction score
Ive been playing way too much for my own good. Crashing with a friend atm and he has all the current gen systems + an awesome pc. cant resist the temptation. I mostly play retro computer games though like the original diablo and arcanum to name two

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I play all the super nerdo games like WOW, eldar scrolls and any other RPG. it's kind of ironic though because I look nothing like a nerd haha

KnifeToe

Reaction score
hehe.. I use to play WoW a few years back... pre BC.. i was totally fucking addicted.. god that was such a waste of time... Play a little morrowind/daggerfall? or are you playing all the new games

Bob

Reaction score
guildwars > WoW

Danielsama34

Reaction score
While I was staying at a friends house for the winter all I did was play WoW 24/7... I think I might have overstayed my welcome because I was so addicted... but I do have a sexy shadow priest to make up for all that lost time :p

BlewJ

Permanent traveler in a transitory world.
Reaction score
City of Heroes/Villains, Civ III-IV, L4D, KotOR I & II, Sk8 or Die!, Street Fighter II, Counter Strike, etc.

BlewJ

Permanent traveler in a transitory world.
Reaction score
Victory. My global is @Fierce Bird. I'm a badger. I play only to hunt badges. My main is Bluejay, an elec/elec blaster. I haven't played since i12, though. :(

headwound

Reaction score
I like open ended/sandbox style games like GTAIV and Red Dead Redemption. Both are games I'd highly recommend for the 360 if you like roaming around and shooting crap. I have a GBA with a few games in my pack right now for the train. "Nerd Punk" was my second choice for a knuckle tat.

xbocax

Reaction score
next year...................................Marvel VS Capcom 3......epic

farmer john

Reaction score
sid meirs civilization or socom for psp
psps a godsend sometimes

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads