Video games!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlewJ

Permanent traveler in a transitory world.
Reaction score
I love Sid Meiers' Civ games, especially 3 and 4. I'm CURRENTLY downloading part 5!

BlewJ

Reaction score
Virtue here. I only ever play my Invul/Energy Tank: Aegis Engine. Best godamn tank on the server. B)

@CommanderCoffeemug

I had multiple characters, even a couple of others I got to level 50, but since my entire point was badge-hunting, I couldn't go back now. I've missed too many badges I'd never get a chance for again (holiday ones, anniversary ones, etc.). I started in i6 and played until right before i13 came out. What issue are they on now? Do you still save the world?

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I like open ended/sandbox style games like GTAIV and Red Dead Redemption. Both are games I'd highly recommend for the 360 if you like roaming around and shooting crap. I have a GBA with a few games in my pack right now for the train. "Nerd Punk" was my second choice for a knuckle tat.
But you got IEATCOP$ instead hahahahahahahahahaha good times bro.
For me it's Eve Online, Halo, The Elderscrolls Series, and Homeworld 2. I wanna play Mass Effect 2 and Halo: Reach sooo bad, but I suppose I'll have to wait.

farmer john

Reaction score
I love Sid Meiers' Civ games, especially 3 and 4. I'm CURRENTLY downloading part 5!

i know right!!! lol i love em i was playing the first or second 1 till last yhear when i ogt 3 but it got ript off and ive been trying to download a new1 did u use demonoind or what?

BlewJ

Reaction score
i know right!!! lol i love em i was playing the first or second 1 till last yhear when i ogt 3 but it got ript off and ive been trying to download a new1 did u use demonoind or what?

For the fourth one I actually bought the disk; for the fifth one I d/l'd it off of Steam directly.

Feeling ill; going to bed.

Eden

Reaction score

One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week. One more week.

emc

Reaction score
you can probly get 1 on xbox live or the new one also just came out not long ago. its probly not as good as the old ones but probly still real fun.

streetlight

Reaction score
Counter strike Source

Quake 3 arena <------ *THC*^Acid* if anyone here knows or remembers me.

Urban terror 4.1 <----- HUGE nerd.

Used to play diablo 2 religiously but that was along time ago lol...Hate RPG's now.
These days i don't really play any of the above mentioned games though, or any games for that matter. I just don't have the time or interest as much.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Counter strike Source

Quake 3 arena <------ *THC*^Acid* if anyone here knows or remembers me.

Urban terror 4.1 <----- HUGE nerd.

Used to play diablo 2 religiously but that was along time ago lol...Hate RPG's now.
These days i don't really play any of the above mentioned games though, or any games for that matter. I just don't have the time or interest as much.

Yea thats my same freakin chain of play.
started my PC FPS with CS:s then when I played with linux and could not have steam and play my games too I went to nexuiz and urban terror.
Now I renounce games on my laptop . . . but its so hard to stay away.
I have a PSP thats actually threatenening to backslide me into a wasted life in front of a fucking video game.
But that fallout new vegas looks sick. bet my laptop couldent even play it if I wanted to play it.

xRastaxRuggzx

Reaction score
dont play games much anymore, but thps1 and 2 (still good at the newer ones), dk series, l4d,goldeneye, ssb, super star wars series for snes, pokemon, and pretty much any fantasy rpg ill enjoy. Was into runescape for a while. never had the chance to play wow, but i like elder scrolls, fallout, and most lotr adaptions. also started playin d&d some when i came back to my hometown once. games are fun. i have to find my old road dogg to see if he has my gba still.

BrittanyTheBananarchist

Reaction score
im a total nerd when it comes to vid games,i realy like FPS games. i love this online game i used to play call combat arms. so awesome. its free as well u just got to download it. no bugs or anything but its sick as fuck. anyways i really like rainbow six vegas as well as gears of war 1 &2 1 is my fav tho. i liked the game skate too. i only got to play #1 tho. i used to play halo with my nephews alot. i used to play need for speed on playstation a long time ago but not anymore. i also love the game the warriors. made after a 70's move haha pretty sick. but ya i mostly stick to FPS games. shooting ppl is just fun. vid games r fun haha
also you should look up PurePwnage its a funny online show abt ppl tht play games hilarious. its also done by canadians awesome all around.

BlewJ

Reaction score
I just beat the hell out of the Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition. Run, Luke. Run!

R315

Reaction score
Any old arcade games are way rad, especially Galaga. I love that game so much, I've wasted way too many hours and quarters playing.
Also when I'm staying with my dad, he has a PS3 and the game MAG. MAG supports like 256 people online at once, it's insanity. You can upgrade your character to be a medic/engineer/heavy infantry and get all sorts of cool gadgets. It's a little sloppy at first if you are used to games like Halo or COD, but it's so great if you've got a good squad who communicates well. Check it out if you can.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads