Traveling with a rat ?

dime

Reaction score
Website
www.piradicalproductions.com
RATZ...

if your going to try to make something to hopping off with them what you should get is one of those things u shoot checks or money into a bank with at the the drive thru and try to pad it and just put it in right before you get off and let it back out as soon as you are on your feet

or poke alot of holes in it

U

Umbraperagro

RATZ...

How do you train your rat to stay in your pocket? My friend had one and it was so active and curious I wonder how you would do that?

But that would be awesome. Also, do you keep like a plastic bucket in your backpack for the night, I'm sure they don't stay in your pocket during the night. hehe. I'd like more infos on how to keep them when you are on the road. Thank you.

I just have a big cotton sack and three sticks, set up the sticks inside like a tripod and pull the drawstring on the sack tight.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
RATZ...

Im thinkin of getting a rat. then i imagined myself at a gig or fest..where would you put a rat? any ideas?

I met someone last summer that was traveling with a rat at an old time music festival. She just put it back into her guitar case and it seemed to be real happy. I've also seen people who had water bottles with air holes poked in them. They seem to be really hardy little things, not really a surprise since they seem to be able to live almost anywhere and eat almost anything.

syphilust

Reaction score
RATZ...

I just have a big cotton sack and three sticks, set up the sticks inside like a tripod and pull the drawstring on the sack tight.

yay. good idea. ive been trying to think of a way to carry spiktre, my hedgehog, around without it being in my shirt (sharp spines are awesome only when not impaling you)

madewithpaint

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
I'm only allowed to sleep on my dad's couch until mid July, so I'm getting back on the road again. My only issue is that I've never traveled with a pet before, but I don't want to leave my rat with my dad cause I know he won't take care of her.

If you have any suggestions, tips, and what-not, I'd really appreciate it.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Okay, I moved a bunch of posts from a previous thread from the black market section, since the subject started drifting way beyond the original- hope it helps!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads