Travelers in the Wrong; My rant on selfish arrogant dirty kids | Page 5 | Squat the Planet

Travelers in the Wrong; My rant on selfish arrogant dirty kids

Primitive

Reaction score
Here's what we should do to all those ungreatful little dirty kids with their dweeby anarchist beliefs, and their NERDY anarchist books. Tryin to tell me the systems bad, well i dont need no book, cause i know the system GIVES us STUFF! Yeah! Little shitstains who cant appreciate our great system and the yuppies it manufactures... ungreatful little twerps! 'Murica!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mankini

Primitive

Reaction score
Of course :p i hate how everyone says kids are the ones who blow up cities and are the reason for these cities making fucked up laws, getting treated poorly etc. Thats only the case for small towns. Gentrification is the reason. Look a little deeper... for example san fransisco has been saying theres an increase of complaints with panhandling/homelessness. But there hasnt been any increase with panhandling. sf has always been that way. Whats on the rise are tourists, google yuppies, gentrification. Which is where the prodding for new laws and crackdowns come in. Doesnt matter what you do, they dont want to see thr likes of people like us in their cities period. Like one caller i heard say on this talk radio show whos from sf "i know it sounds classist and it is, but i hate to see homeless people enjoy the park by my house. What bugs me is i worked hard to live here to enjoy these things, and i hate that they can enjoy the same things as me." Now if he went and voiced his opinion at city hall that reason wouldnt fly, so he would just find one reason or another even if hes lying, doesnt matter what youre doing. They hate your fucking existence. So "dont hate yuppies, and you ungreatful dirty kids ar the reason these cities get blown up" actually its the influx of yuppies and the displacing of lower class residents who once lived in the town. I was born and raised in san jose, ive seen gentrification at its worst before my eyes. And its not just street kids all these new laws target, its whoever else the yuppies hate too, which are usually blacks and mexicans.

Last edited:

4t7

Reaction score
Of course [emoji14] i hate how everyone says kids are the ones who blow up cities and are the reason for these cities making fucked up laws, getting treated poorly etc. Thats only the case for small towns. Gentrification is the reason. Look a little deeper... for example san fransisco has been saying theres an increase of complaints with panhandling/homelessness. But there hasnt been any increase with panhandling. sf has always been that way. Whats on the rise are tourists, google yuppies, gentrification. Which is where the prodding for new laws and crackdowns come in. Doesnt matter what you do, they dont want to see thr likes of people like us in their cities period. Like one caller i heard say on this talk radio show whos from sf "i know it sounds classist and it is, but i hate to see homeless people enjoy the park by my house. What bugs me is i worked hard to live here to enjoy these things, and i hate that they can enjoy the same things as me." Now if he went and voiced his opinion at city hall that reason wouldnt fly, so he would just find one reason or another even if hes lying, doesnt matter what youre doing. They hate your fucking existence. So "dont hate yuppies, and you ungreatful dirty kids ar the reason these cities get blown up" actually its the influx of yuppies and the displacing of lower class residents who once lived in the town. I was born and raised in san jose, ive seen gentrification at its worst before my eyes. And its not just street kids all these new laws target, its whoever else the yuppies hate too, which are usually blacks and mexicans.

wordsofthemotherfuckinwise

Reactions: Primitive

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Dispense aggression where aggression is due. If youre gonna engage in any sort of antisocial acting out, focus the rage at such epicenters as deserve it: Malibu. Topanga. B-Hills. Bel Air. Wall Street. Strike at the Schwerpunkt of the Bourgeois; extend mercy where it is called for. When amongst the proletariat and the helpless, give generously and behave civilly. Invade the enclaves of the elite and behave however you'd like. The power structure of the Bourgeois is based on artifice and illusion: their money is an imaginary construct composed of binary data flowing from bank to bank. Their political authority is smoke and mirrors, as well: they promote an image of an all-seeing, all-knowing surveillance state...But like David Copperfield, they wave bread and circuses with one hand while the other is committing the concrete acts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odin and Primitive
D

Deleted member 13433

Good Post, Good Thread, and lots of Good Insight.
Hell, I might have even had a comment here from my old deleted profile here as I saw a friends comment way up front....
Only thing I'm adding is this - among other reasons - is precisely why within 10 to 15 years I'm done.
I'm heading as far north as possible, to get away from so called civilization because for me there's nothing civil about it anymore.
I don't even care if I only last a few months or weeks or even days once I find where I need to be, as I will be well advanced in age by then - the important thing for me is that in the end, I lived my life on my terms, disrespected no one intentionally, and did the best I could while I could to make things better all around for everybody I came in contact with even if it did not seem apparent at the time.

troublefunk

Reaction score
WOW! The o.p. say's everything that pisses me off but i'm not eloquent enough to put into word's.
Ravie = legend!
I posted recently about some cities in the U.K. fining homeless people and i was outraged BUT from speaking to a few day centres and charities that deal with homeless people they feel that certain aspects of the proposal could help.It certainly is not as black and white as my local paper reported it.

Day centres have a term 'the hobby homeless' - people who dress bummy,sit in a doorway and ask for change for a few hour's and go home,thing is i've found that the real homeless are now kicking the ass of these 'hobby homeless' in my city.I know many homeless folk's here and all they(most of em) want is to get back into a steady job and a home,sadly this shit is real to them so kicking ass of the hobby homeless seem's like fair game.Not saying that it's right but i've never been in their shoe's and felt desperate and pissed off.

Any way Ravie you are SPOT ON!!

SeymourSparechange

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Of course :p i hate how everyone says kids are the ones who blow up cities and are the reason for these cities making fucked up laws, getting treated poorly etc. Thats only the case for small towns. Gentrification is the reason. Look a little deeper... for example san fransisco has been saying theres an increase of complaints with panhandling/homelessness. But there hasnt been any increase with panhandling. sf has always been that way. Whats on the rise are tourists, google yuppies, gentrification. Which is where the prodding for new laws and crackdowns come in. Doesnt matter what you do, they dont want to see thr likes of people like us in their cities period. Like one caller i heard say on this talk radio show whos from sf "i know it sounds classist and it is, but i hate to see homeless people enjoy the park by my house. What bugs me is i worked hard to live here to enjoy these things, and i hate that they can enjoy the same things as me." Now if he went and voiced his opinion at city hall that reason wouldnt fly, so he would just find one reason or another even if hes lying, doesnt matter what youre doing. They hate your fucking existence. So "dont hate yuppies, and you ungreatful dirty kids ar the reason these cities get blown up" actually its the influx of yuppies and the displacing of lower class residents who once lived in the town. I was born and raised in san jose, ive seen gentrification at its worst before my eyes. And its not just street kids all these new laws target, its whoever else the yuppies hate too, which are usually blacks and mexicans.

Any parts of NoCal that aren't as bad?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads