Trail Days 2009

Beyond The Sun

Reaction score
I've never been, but for the most part it sounds like it. I think it's hosted by the town of Damascus? I'll let you know the kid friendliness level when I get back though.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
yeah if any of you bastards want a ride there i should be piloting the ford danger down from montana and can pick you up on the way, anywhere between the two pts, just pm me

I

IBRRHOBO

Bendix should be @ our Waystation and we'll take him up, so Diamondrails, Bendix and Iare a shoe in. Any ideas where the StP crowd could meet up?

Anyone heading up, pm me for my # and we'll chat and I'll try to bring any provisions u need (food, socks, atlases, etc.)

Beyond The Sun

Reaction score
Fuck yeah, I'm riding down with him and the Mayor from Unionville. Just talked to Rob today, actually. One of the nicest fucking people ever.
Although now it's pretty iffy if I'm actually gonna be able to go.

D

dirty_feet

I love Rob!!!! He's great - I was almost done hiking until I met him in Dalton. I'll be there - somewhere floating around tent city, in and around the Billville peeps.

Beyond The Sun

Reaction score
So it's looking pretty definite that I'll be going. I'm planning on bringing a shit ton of freeze-dried refried beans. From those who I've talked to it sounds like you pay $5 to stay at tent city and get free food throughout Trail Days? I'm hoping for that. But either way, I'm bringing a hell of a lot of beans so if we can get our hands on onions, garlic, salsa, and a giant pot, we can feast.
I'll be at the Bird Cage as soon as it sets up...what should the plan be for finding/identifying fellow StPers?

D

dirty_feet

I'll be in a teal bathing suit with purple shorts and tie die leggings - but that's just for the parade. I'll be in tent city or Billville...so as far as finding me...just ask for Dirty Feet. Last year people that couldn't find me said they heard me at least....I don't think it'll be hard...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads