The most random place you have fucked while traveling | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

The most random place you have fucked while traveling

janktoaster

Reaction score
On a bench on the sidewalk in front of a police station somewhere in MA... adrenaline mixed with good sex is something else man

K

Kim Chee

I'm not traveling right now.

But if I were, I'd like to think we'd be accomplishing the above and making daily contributions to this thread.

amandanotsuitcase

Reaction score
Oh... I gotta chime in here !
Ladies bathroom of the Visitor's Center at the entrance to Wadi Rum, Jordan.
and:
under one of those little pavillion things that flank the trail following the waterfall up the hill in Chefchaouen, Morocco in the beautiful drizzly mist :)

Hiceadha

Reaction score
In Istanbul Turkey in the courtyard of one of the big Mosques with a local girl at about 6 in the morning there was scaffolding up in one corner, we snook in behind them. Stuffed the johnny in my pocket then threw it in a bin outside the Mosque because a respect and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Art101

Reaction score
Lets see like I posted elsewhere my son was concieved in a box rolling from Portland to Pasco.In a bad order box on the hiline,talk about shake rattle and roll.The Max in Portland going out to a squat in Gresham.Also the usual front seat of car and on the hood with traffic going by.Finally most of the parking garages in Portland.::fuckinginbed::

Reactions: Matt Derrick

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Haha, I got a few...
1: in the back seat of a car, while parked in a random-ass graveyard somewhere between Houston & San Antonio, TX.

2: the San Antonio Riverwalk. Like, ON THE ACTUAL RIVERWALK. It was pretty awesome.
Both of these were on the same trip, with this really cool chick I met in Houston. She kinda "adopted" me; let me stay at her place, and for whatever reason unexplained to me, thinks I'm sexy as fuck. Her and I are still REALLY good friends, and I'm definitely gonna stop in and visit her next time I pass through Houston. :D::fuckinginbed::

Reactions: Lilly
Reaction score
Climbed to the top of a middle school during the day. Someone left the ladder out x)
Most pathetic thing is we weren't really traveling, there was a warm bed about 2 miles away but it just couldn't wait ::fuckinginbed::

arianaholland1

Reaction score
Drunk, f'd a tranny in front of city hall. Sheriff pulled up in a SUV and the headlights were super bright. He was getting out when we ran away. True story

Reactions: todd

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads