• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

The most random place you have fucked while traveling

Current Location
Eugene
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
I was in Spokane a few years back and my partner and I met some kids who were tweekin and offered to share so we went ahead and each did a shot. I get extremely horney whenever I do stimulants so I asked if she wanted to go off by ouselves for a little while and she agreed. One of the kids said he knew the manager of dominos and could get us permission to hang out in their cardboard dumpster. We ended up being in there for a few hours and were both butt assed naked and drenched in sweat at this point. She was bent over in front of me and I was eating her ass when suddenly the lid to the dumpster opens and there's some kid standing there with a horrified expression on his face. "Whoops, wrong dumpster!" was all he said before dropping the lid and making a hasty exit. We passed by him on the street a few days later and it was fucking hilarious.

Riding loaded gondos is stupid but I boned on top of a pile of rebar in one once, that was kinda cool.

I've had a lot of sex at the church across the street from people's park in Berkeley.

The same person from Spokane once gave me a handjob under a blanket in a park packed with people in Venice, really lucky no one noticed and called the cops.

Another time I was in Portland eating grapes by the river and my roaddawg says "Hey, you wanna see something cool?" and began putting grapes in her pussy and shooting them out at me and some random dude walked up and stood there for a few moments before we noticed and ran him off.

rana y sapo

previously guy w. face
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Romancoke, MD
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
on a hillside overlooking the highway...loved the white noise of vehicles passing

hot spring...sorry...was very drunk >_<

on top of an air conditioner in an alleyway

o yeah...in a graveyard...a classic

Current Location
Milwaukee, United States
Reactions
61% 6% 33%
I was just walking down the street in Miami and there was a random guy by the train tracks. I just turned my head at him, then walked over by the tracks and he followed me over there to fuck me for five minutes or so.

ScumRag

Wayfarer
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
San Diego
Reactions
92% 2% 7%
sf, 2007ish.

this kid invited me over to his pad but his roommate showed up so we acted like we were going out for beers but snuck down to where the exit stairs let into a parking garage and i fucked him there for like 30 until some random lady parked her car and came super close to finding us....i can still remember the look on his face...said it was the best dick since he wuz in sf and he'd remember well when he went back to scandinavia or where ever he wuz from

Current Location
Denver
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
During a trip from LA to San francisco an extreme attraction developed between myself and a traveling girl that I met in LA. We got to know each other for a few days in LA, well Santa Monica, then we decided to travel to san francisco together. The romantic attraction began to devolop right before we left the city, and while on the road we really wanted to fuck but we were either in public or had the others we were traveling with right next to us.

...Eventually the frustration became too much and we ended up fucking in a "space-toilet" on market street in San Francisco.

"space toilets" are these small circular metal rooms placed at busy intersections all over the city, usually you have to pay to get the door open, any way, when you leave everything folds up into the wall and the floor floods with water and soap, hence the sarcastic title "space toilet" as they are technologically advanced for outdoor public restrooms.

...we had to pay to get the door open, so we always joked that it was the one time I had to pay to have sex with her.

It was hella uncomfortable, the floor is made out of this metal grating and there is not much space to begin with, plus we were trying to keep as much clothing on as possible, so yeah, not very comfortable, but we were both going to go crazy if it didn't happen. Imagine spending nearly a week with a girl that wants to sleep with you and not being able to do it because you can't find privacy or a good place...

On another occasion I slept with my drug and alcohol counselor in her office during work hours. I was supposed to meet with her for an hour once month, after a few meetings we got to know each other really well, had a fire connection, and one thing led to another... it was somewhat unnerving because the walls are thin and the building is always full of people, plus her boss could have just opened the door at any time, she thought this was "hot", I just thought it was stressful, but whatever, it was still a good time. Its a shame she stopped working at that place, she was the only drug and alcohol counselor I have ever had that i actually liked...

Current Location
Galesburg IL
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Chick at Hobo park in Fort Collins. She took me to the utility lines by the old squat. Fucked next to old power poles. Woke up the next day with my ass Full of splinters! She gotta a check, so needless to say, I stayed in town for a couple more weeks. Miss that park. Bin back couple a years ago an it's all closed off. How is it these days?

Current Location
Portland, OR
Reactions
98% 1% 1%
In a dusty little bookstore in Pasadena. She was a freaky chick, so maybe I'll remember something better.

Current Location
Denver
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Ok, these stories are kind of personal and I am sure that some people reading this actually know me, so this is the last one ill share:

I was in a park with this girl I was dating, it was around noon and there were people out, we had plans of abusing unspecified illicit substances but were in public, so, I spotted this round cement drain tunnel, a small creek would generally run into it but it was dry, this thing was only three feet tall by three feet wide but we crawled in any way, we crawled through like 60 feet of small dark tunnelling, eventually we reached a large cemented area, we were able to stand, sit, move around, it wasn't bad. So we use our substances and decide to fuck. (I blew up the bag from a "space-bag" of wine to make a pillow for her) we didn't think about the noise this would cause and within ten minutes there were people yelling in the tunnel entrance and starting to enter. There was really only one way in or out, so we said "fuck it" and decided to get the hell out of there. Running past the people who had obviously heard us once we were out was kind of embarrassing at the time, but it's pretty funny looking back on it...

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!