The legality of *road head*

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Reactions: todd

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Haha...idk, but before posting it I actually did some research and was surprised to find it true! Huh. Oh well. Breaking the law's fun sometimes. lol ;)

Dmac

Reaction score
N.C. calls it a "crime against nature". this from a state where the age of consent is 14!

christianarchy

Reaction score
When I got hit by a truck on my bike and got a concussion, broken femur, and collapsed lung this winter the driver was pulling into an abandoned parking lot late at night right after meeting up with his long distance girlfriend.
No way of knowing, but I'm pretty sure I was a victim of roadhead.
I think it's fucking stupid.

But BJ's being illegal is pretty fucking funny.

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
Who knows what would happen if a cited driver was to take a sodomy ticket to court; if cited for a driving violation (reckless operation of motor vehicle, driving while impaired, something along those lines), I can see it being upheld. If it is a plain sodomy ticket for non-vaginal sex, it should be dismissed by the judge.
I take it that this 2008 article is kinda meant more to be fun than strictly informative in a legal sense, but it could have done with a footnote of the research - though, it kinda invalidates the article.
See for yourself, but sodomy laws were federally (nationally) overturned in 2003 (Lawrence v. Texas).

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Well thanks veggie-guy. I guess the stuff I read was pretty outdated. lol

Actually I did find this read more humorous than anything. But it's always good to know the facts :p

Loth Lorien

Reaction score
I looked into this age of consent thing because being from the west coast I thought it was 18 everywhere. I found I was really wrong. Some southern states still actually have a legal age of consent as 12 for girls.

farmer john

Reaction score
great thanx MI our mayors in jail for the whole book but i cant drive down the street gettin some whats the world coming to

Reactions: wokofshame

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
I have heard that it's illegal in NY, but have not cared enough to look. The courts must have some authority, but not against the will of the people. Maybe it's illegal to get head while driving, but my judge also says I'm not allowed to associate with my girlfriend because I'm on probation. I do both. Sometimes you have to practice civil disobedience when the rich white protestants pass unjust laws. Every individual is greater than the law. They take everything from us; we must disobey unreasonable and unjust laws that we consider beyond the authority of the court. We matter; the laws are words in books interpreted by overpaid assholes with nothing to gain or lose. Fight the good fights.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

farmer john

Reaction score
I have heard that it's illegal in NY, but have not cared enough to look. The courts must have some authority, but not against the will of the people. Maybe it's illegal to get head while driving, but my judge also says I'm not allowed to associate with my girlfriend because I'm on probation. I do both. Sometimes you have to practice civil disobedience when the rich white protestants pass unjust laws. Every individual is greater than the law. They take everything from us; we must disobey unreasonable and unjust laws that we consider beyond the authority of the court. We matter; the laws are words in books interpreted by overpaid assholes with nothing to gain or lose. Fight the good fights.

overthinking it much? lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads