The legality of *road head* | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

The legality of *road head*

frzrbrnd

Reaction score
sodomy laws were struck off the books by the supreme court ruling lawrence v. texas, yo. some states still have sodomy laws, but they're not enforceable.

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
No one will believe me but I swear, the first time I got road head I had to pull over to finish... but that's not what I'm
getting at... I had just pulled down a back road to pull over, as I was cumming I looked up at the street sign, Holy Shit!
I blew my load on Purgatory Rd, good thing I'm not religious, lol. It's an actual name of a road where I'm from, seriously.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
public sexy-time shit kinda sketches me out.....me and my old travel partner could have went to jail and lost the dog on a few different occasions cuz of that shit.......somebody walks by with their kid....calls the cops......all of a sudden your on a sex offenders list

.............so be sneaky behind that dumpster, kids

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
public sexy-time shit kinda sketches me out.....me and my old travel partner could have went to jail and lost the dog on a few different occasions cuz of that shit.......somebody walks by with their kid....calls the cops......all of a sudden your on a sex offenders list

.............so be sneaky behind that dumpster, kids

You have a good point, I've known a few people who were on a sex offenders list for the dumbest shit!
Only sexual predators belong on one if you ask me, but other people end up on there too... for the dumbest shit.
Best to just have public sexy time after dark and with some discretion and common sense, that and not make a habit of it.
Maybe that takes some of the thrill outta it for some people, but hey, better safe than sorry.

And as far as road head goes be smart about it, don't engage in it while in traffic, through residential areas during the day, or on
rural back roads (the deer!) during the night.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Maybe 4 years ago I met up with some kids who told me about a chick they were squatting with who had gotten the name "Dirt-Ring" for giving a bj to some train kid who was so fantastically dirty that after she was done she had on her face, a.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1lostnate

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads