The dumbest assholes you've seen on the rails/road | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

The dumbest assholes you've seen on the rails/road

RubyOutlaw

Reaction score
i can't tell you how many goddamn oogle stories i've heard
"oh man, i fuckin jumped out of this yard in this fuckin city with two bottles of whiskey and a space bag man! i got so fuckin wasted!"
"oh man i got so fuckin drunk when i was in this city! all i did was stay drunk as fuck the whole time!"
"oh man i'm so fuckin badass I only ride trains alone, while i'm wasted, and i'll only ride suicide cars!"
I wish I could say I was never one of these dumb asses...lessons learned and sobriety earned....On the other hand I never actually thought it was a good idea to hop a train drunk. Being mostly a dumbass I love my dog too much (if not myself) to get on a train drunk. But I definately missed most of the awesome things about traveling because I was consistantly "so fucking hammered, man" that I fucked off some truly great chances...Fortunately, life did go on for me.

Reactions: crow and roughdraft

RubyOutlaw

Reaction score
I wish I could say I was never one of these dumb asses...lessons learned and sobriety earned....On the other hand I never actually thought it was a good idea to hop a train drunk. Being mostly a dumbass I love my dog too much (if not myself) to get on a train drunk. But I definately missed most of the awesome things about traveling because I was consistantly "so fucking hammered, man" that I fucked off some truly great chances...Fortunately, life did go on for me.
As for horse shit, he does get the shit kicked out of him regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: wokofshame

1544c

Reaction score
i've gotten onto trains drunk as well, i must admit.
for all the shit that i give oogles, i've done my fare share of stupid crap too
i've climbed through a yard when they were kicking cars so i could sneak up on a switchman to ask him for info. i thought i was being sneaky as hell. he just tells me he ain't telling me shit and that i need to get my dumbass out of the yard. woops. i guess i just came across kinda creepy and ignorant to him

D

dolly

Pockets from savanah. Has stare tattooed between his eyes and no front teeth. Met him at a greyhound station. Told me he would kill me after I told him he could travels with us after he got agro. Then he spit in my face on the bus. Then drunkenly fell on my clenched fist. The bus driver pulled over and I personally THREW him off the bus. Then the cops showed up and he went to jail. Fuck him. I met horseshit in LA too haha. He wasn't that bad. Twacked out, but not too bad.

I met Pockets in Chicago. He sucks so bad...so so so annoying.

D

Deleted member 2626

Met a kid named chase with a dog in Santa fe never hopped but me and my buddy didn't look down on him just chilled and he helped us out with havin his buddy get us buds real cool
Kid . We told him where to fly on cerrilos road, His dog kept tryin to ram mine in the ass but it was all good and taught my dog some self defense. So not an oogle but the opposite

K

Kim Chee

He'll fuck you in the ass with his personalized fuck-stick. And don't forget,any knife you have on you, even if it's a fucking Swiss army knife, is a switch blade.

There is a story on this website that is in part about Officer Flood. I believe the story is true, but the names have been changed (or something like that). I hear the phone number is accurate:)
http://www.punknomad.com/community/threads/make-it-your-story.12331/#post-101141

I ran into a complete diptard a couple months ago (can't recall his name). Seemed nice when sober, but when drunk managed to piss his old lady off so much she rearranged his face for him. I also woke up to this dumbass as he was yelling at the bull who was only about 40' away. Not sure why the bull didn't respond. Anyway, not liking the smell of dumbassery, I left the scene until things cooled down.

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
And I'm sure he ain't the only one.
Yea no shit thats why there is a no brainer rule to not post any specific info here, if you have info or want info you use the PM system. Welcome to life, use at your own risk.

Reactions: outskirts

bIackswan

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
This dumb asshole swan, O wait, that's me !
1331996981217.jpg

Mongo

Reaction score
So yeah, Booger, Puke, and your friend Horseshit (who I met numerous times later), If y'all are reading this, go fuck yourselves. Don't like it? Come find me.

so I just met horseshit the other night in roseville and went with him to sparks. He is actually one of the nicest travellers I have ever met. he seems loneley but a good person all and all. I hope I see him again but in the shape he's in mentally doesn't seem like he's gonna get far. I wish him well.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads