The count down is on... (1 Viewer)

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
I

IBRRHOBO

I deleted myself
yeah, 8+weeks right now. allz well on the appointments. turns out the doc served in the same war as me and we knew some of the same folks! so, a vet is not gonna let another vet's kid get fucked! yeah, i put a post on my site about the new land we got for the new house and waystation: www.ibrr.org crystal wasn't trying to hear about having the kid live under the bridge and shit. and being the good hobo i am we're on the state dole.

crystal's doing really good. thanx for all the comments and support from ya'll! let's just hope the kid doesn't turn out to be such an ASSHOLE like it's ol man, 'eh?!

I

IBRRHOBO

I deleted myself
i am hoping to do an inaugural run right after we cut the cord. should fit nicely in the pack (4700 cuin EMS)! bah ha ha

I

IBRRHOBO

I deleted myself
nah, probably more like a 5 gallon bucket of jiffy! hell, as big of an asshole as i am w/an ego to accomodate, you know the kidz head is gonna be swollen up! and just think StPers, here's the ultimate payback on IBRR for the years of talking shit: a mirror image of me to deal with, 'eh?! yeah, i'm figuring it'll be a girl, extreme liberal, born gripping the PETA manefesto w/a death hold...bah ha ha!!! and for the newbies, that's just my typical sarcasim; don't infer too much there :)

drun_ken

Pilgrim
Website
www.myspace.com
you will be jellous....jellous that air and soapy water blowing thru a small plastic hole brings them sooooo much happiness...oh my fukin god yo....i have never been more happy than when i get ta hold my daughter....congarats yo....love em like yall die without em.....and teach it ta ride em like they owns em....

I

IBRRHOBO

I deleted myself
you will be jellous....jellous that air and soapy water blowing thru a small plastic hole brings them sooooo much happiness...oh my fukin god yo....i have never been more happy than when i get ta hold my daughter....congarats yo....love em like yall die without em.....and teach it ta ride em like they owns em....
'ppreciate that! i figure i have the teaching s/he to ride covered, it's the 18 overall years of raising s/he that has me terrified! shit, i understand getting my ass kicked and kicking an ass; catchin' on the fly and getting busted by the bull...this, though, is a whole new game!

drun_ken

Pilgrim
Website
www.myspace.com
i know its scarry as hell at first...but as long as yer true to them...it won't be hard...don't spoil em but let em have everything you can give em...mines only 3 and i have friends that say i spoil her....shes at that age where she wants ta test limits so i make sure there are limits ta test...im still waitin for her ta gain the ability ta really reason...its hard ta make a 3 yr old understand no sweaty ya cant play with electrical sockets...but she will listen anyway...kids have an unspoken trust towards their parents...its what we do as parents that determines if they keep that trust....youll see...just like i have...really we do as a species love and trust our parents from the beginning...what our parents do with that love and trust determines what and how we feel towards them as we grow...i know i just said that twice...but its that important....just remember....that they are a little sponge and they soak up everything you give them...and seriously be prepared ta be jealous...because the happiness they have fer experiencing the new life they have...can only be compared (and is no where near)to the fun you will have watching em experience it fer the first time....did that make any sense?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $50.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $50.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $50.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Andy