The best folk punk show in MAY!

Gypsymouse

Reaction score
Gabi Meyer | Facebook

Come help us bid farewell to WEMW as they move out of their infamous house and hit the road! The lineup will feature:

Beach Girl and The Monsters
$5 Let Down
When East Meets West
Amrev II

with acoustic performances during the set changes in the back yard by:

Tedd Hazard

Condition Oakland

Hobo Soup

Doors at 5:30, . Over and out by 10 pm.

Cost: Donation

ok so.. every1 knows the rundown for these :) if you dont... just dont fuck up. bottom line. we havent had any trouble here in the 2 yrs and some mnths ive lived her.(exept for the time i got my brass knuckles stolen) . but anyway. thanks every1 for everything. we really showed hazleton, PA , ourselves, our friends. all of you and us, that the "Scene" is just a word. we're a family. :) love you guys. so these donations will be going to the travelin bands gas's and the house. b/c dumpster food mite be free. but even feeding every1 with free food still leaves us to throw away all the wrapers and all the clutter that a 2 year bender has collected.... and garbage removal...... isnt free :( .hahahaha so ya see you all in the pit :) hahaha . but on a last serious note.. i really did make alot of awsome friends. who inturn made alota awsome music. cant wait to see you all in september. :) -brandon-

Gypsymouse

Reaction score
The link at the top is to the facebook event page! Directions and Such on there! If you are in the area come out and see us!

Regards!

Hobo Soup

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads