Sup, punks!

crustipunk22

Reaction score
Hey guys i like punkrcok and beer... i dont like you if you have facial tatoes so please NO FACIAL TATOE POSTS IN MY THREADS. thanks. i do huffing but i hate drinkers ther dum. idont like you and you wont like me. fuck the world huff spray and die. also who wants to travel with me, i think it would be fun even tho i luv my parents aglot

:crew::crew::crew::crew:
Looks like I have some explaining to do. So I was looking through my spam mail when I found a registration mail from a website I don't even remember registering to. This usually means I either was drunk and on a rolling trolling rampage or my friends are in my email acct again.:blush:
my bad.

lets try this again:
As you've already dox'd me : My names Ben and I'm getting ready to go traveling this summer with friends. I love shows , activism, reading, playing music, graff(fuck huffing, srsly), body mods, more reading, downhill longboarding, sewing, FPS's, and those midnight adventures that always seem to go horribly horribly wrong. i dont get along with most of the punks in my town as they are mostly elitist douchebag fuckers; if you are not a judging, stuck up, cuntmotherfucking, hipster, I'm sure we would get along fine.

Really sorry about the trolling; If anyone is rolling through Sacramento and needs a place to sleep or squat hit me up and ill try to help you out.

crustipunk22

Reaction score
Hey guys i like punkrcok and beer... i dont like you if you have facial tatoes so please NO FACIAL TATOE POSTS IN MY THREADS. thanks. i do huffing but i hate drinkers ther dum. idont like you and you wont like me. fuck the world huff spray and die. also who wants to travel with me, i think it would be fun even tho i luv my parents aglot

Looks like I have some explaining to do. So I was looking through my spam mail when I found a registration mail from a website I don't even remember registering to. This usually means I either was drunk and on a rolling trolling rampage or my friends are in my email acct again.:blush:
my bad.
<p>
lets try this again:
As you've already dox'd me : My names Ben and I'm getting ready to go traveling this summer with friends. I love shows , activism, reading, playing music, graff(fuck huffing, srsly), body mods, more reading, downhill longboarding, sewing, FPS's, and those midnight adventures that always seem to go horribly horribly wrong. i dont get along with most of the punks in my town as they are mostly elitist douchebag fuckers; if you are not a judging, stuck up, cuntmotherfucking, hipster, I'm sure we would get along fine.
<p>
Really sorry about the trolling; If anyone is rolling through Sacramento and needs a place to sleep or squat hit me up and ill try to help you out.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hehe nice to meet you. if you need any help you can ask any6one with a*green or red name*. we're here to help. and you can go to the "wightstations" page to post a spot for people to crash at.

*Updated By Chalmbers

Radar Lockey

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey guys i like punkrcok and beer... i do huffing but i hate drinkers ther dum.

So. You like beer. But hate drinkers?

For the whole portion of this thread I felt like I was back on lj in a wtf_inc community flame war....

Well then.... I like how you're expressing no allowed to post in your threads if they have facial "tattoos." Maybe you should alter your perception a bit.

Hmmm

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
B

beat_tramp

You are my dream hero.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads