Sup, punks!

crustipunk22

Reaction score
Hey guys i like punkrcok and beer... i dont like you if you have facial tatoes so please NO FACIAL TATOE POSTS IN MY THREADS. thanks. i do huffing but i hate drinkers ther dum. idont like you and you wont like me. fuck the world huff spray and die. also who wants to travel with me, i think it would be fun even tho i luv my parents aglot

:crew::crew::crew::crew:

christianarchy

Reaction score
FACIAL TATOE

again??

facialtatoe.jpg

24011-punk_potato_face.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
impression: lets go huff some gas fuck all those drinkers even though i like punk rock and beer because the two go hand and hand together right? i hate people with face tats, so fuck the world.

note: i would not travel with this kid. just me personally. haven't even really met him, don't know him, but sort of sounds like he is the one who is "dum"

• Haha

Blackout

Reaction score
what the fuck bro why are you a ass hole your a dumb mother fuck arnt you
hew would want to travel with a kid that just huffs paint and talks shit
lame ass sorrry bro you should of wrote that punks dead get over it

BUMJUG

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
oh my god...this is the best thread on here ......fucking wierdo and is facial tatoes....its all that spraypaint to the dome....and all the punkrcock in the face....

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! FUCK YEAH! PUNK ROCKKKKKKK!!!
-see that, puke color letters are punk rock as fuck. YEAH!

spray PAINT!!!!

WOW. i realy hope this is a fucking joke. because it's the best joke ever. well...chick? i hope you were high when you wrote that. feel free to rewrite it so you have some chance of respect. Hope your not so much of a drone that you just go running around screaming RANCID lyrics and huffing paint because thats what you think will make you bad-ass enough to hang out with other idiots.

burn.

D

Deleted member 1505

Widerstand said:
Oh brother...

Well Benjamin Bitner, ooops I didn't mean to drop your name, that must be the spray paint talking.

On your myspace account you list some of your music as modest mouse, nine inch nails, Cypress Hill, wu-tang clan, and rammstein.... I didn't know those where punk band since that seems to be all your about!

Maybe I should just ask Emma about you.

hahahahaha you just made my day

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yea.. seriously... this shit made my night. maybe someday he can write a story of what its like to ride trains and huff paint.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads