stp fest III update | Squat the Planet

stp fest III update

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
okay, apparently it keeps fucking up when i try and post to the stp fest III thread. anyone else having this problem? it keeps complaining that my post is too short.

so anyways, im planning on flying out to san diego and getting a ride with hartage to slab city. hopefully we'll be out there the night of the 7th. i am bringing as much money as i can for supplies (tiki torches, tarps, pvc pipe for foam swords) and a fair amount of booze to share. if others can bring out stuff as well to share (food, water, booze, etc) we shouldn't have too many problems.

can't wait to see you all out there!

drunken marauder

Reaction score
When will you be in SD as I am already here and bored as hell.. HAHAHHHAAAA Should be able to come up with a few supplies...... Is booze considered a nahsassity...

drunken marauder

Reaction score
I can deal with heat but aint nothing like whiskey to take the bite out of the cold..

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Id say it is mos def a necessity I can bring some food yo c yall out there

N

NickCofphee

WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING:

If you're bringing something, post it here so that we don't end up with a whole bunch of the same shit and so we can see how much we have and if you need to bring anything, etc.

Me:

-a pound of good coffee
-$200/food stamps. Probably a little less by then and hope to leave with some left!
-an extra 8'X6' tarp if someone needs it
-cutting board
-2 medium pots, (but not a huge one so if anyone has a very large pot and can bring it, post here!)
-whatever food I dumpster the couple nights before from TJ's

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
dibs on that tarp nic!! got min snatched somewhere along the way. soo didnt plan on gettin around here so effin early thought it would take a hella of alot longer, so ima go do some exploring

Dameon

Reaction score
I'll be bringing $200 in food stamps, and as much tobacco and alcohol as I can make money for before I get there. I think I also might try spending some of my food stamps on the ingredients for homemade alcohol and stay out there for a while.

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Hmm we have a little propane burner, some food stamps.... Not really sure what all.. What do you need people to bring?? Might try to hunt up a cooler depends on car space. Would suggest folks freeze water if they can.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm having a bunch of problems with my fucking van so if i do miraculously end up going it will be a surprise to me.

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
ill be able to give you a ride out there on friday. im driving down from the high desert and ill have room in the car.

what am i bringing? hmmm. hopefully i get my check in time. if i can swing it:

-tarps at my work are cheap, id like to pick up two or three.
-possibly one of those water coolers you see on the back of work trucks.
-gonna try to get some scrap wood from home depot. at the least, ill pick up some wood shims (burn pretty well and are pretty cheap)

if i REALLY get paid well i'd like to pick up:
-wild turkey

:)

as of right now...im gonna be out there on friday only. trying desperately to get saturday off...hopefully i can swing it!

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
from the "if it can go wrong, it will go wrong" vault:

i won't be going. in short, my check hasn't come in and i have no other funds available. not to mention i couldn't get any time off for this event.

have fun out there guys. see ya all some other time. *sigh*

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads