STARBUCKS FREE COFFEE DAY APRIL 15th.

Himrraincoat

Reaction score
Bring in any reusable cup (of any kind to my knowledge) and get a cup of free coffee of your choice. I guess the reason is "Going Green" and prevent there hundreds of thousands of cups fulling up landfills. So grab your thermos or whatever you can find and get your free coffee.

Information found on Facebook

mbgeorge

Reaction score
i just go in there and steal a cup of their milk ... mmm milk much better than coffee!!

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
Honestly I agree with Mr D and stanktank... Starbucks coffee is way too bitter and taste like shit. usually 76 stations have free coffee all the time, and some bookstore and truck stops do coffee by donation.

stanktank

Reaction score
Yes, they're coffee is pretty shit. But I was hitchin up the PCH or 101 or whatever last fall. And I went into one to see if they could fill up my water bottle, and their water was so delicious I drank and refilled it like three times. I think that wierded them out a bit. Yay!!

evagreene

Reaction score
I went to Starbucks today to ask them about this and they said they weren't doing it :(

Maybe that's just the shitty Richmond, VA ones...

Mor

Reaction score
Coffee is free everyday at Starbucks...

A friend of mine used to work there and she said they pour gallons of coffee down the drain everyday. Every 30-45 minutes.

Get a reusable mug, go in, tell them that they'll throw it away anyways, and ask for some coffee.

This has worked 100% of the dozen times I've tried it.

Also, as a part of their training they're taught that "the customer is always right" and not to say "no" to a customer.

christianarchy

Reaction score
Starbucks HQ is over here and there's a dumpster full of coffee beans and nothing else. I guess they weren't good enough grade or what. I'm loading up next time though and I'll see how my coffee drinking friends like it, but I heard it's fine.

Mr. Expendable

Reaction score
Going GREEN! hahaha fuck going green.... going green is just the media hype of the moment last it was diets (flash back to Akens).... I say let America swim in the filth it has created.... and do you even know how star$$$ get there coffee..... The exploitation of third world country's has come to a corporate capitalist extreme low.... promotion.... I hope everyone chokes on there free coffee especial the money bags

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads