stand to pee

newlypoor

Reaction score
this isn't necessary for the survival of womyn, but it could make life easier now and then.

all you need is a medicine spoon and something sharp to cut it.
Precision_Medicine_Spoon_UP.jpg

you can find em at pharmacies and places like target or walmart. they're pretty easy to lift since they're small. if you don't want to liberate it though, it costs like a buck or two.

just cut off the enclosed end at an angle similar to that of the spoon part.
to use, just stick the spoon against your urethra and pee.

• Useful
Reactions: eske silver

newlypoor

Reaction score
there's lots of different sort of devices out there that do the same thing. from my understanding, this is the cheapest and easiest to get a hold of though. plus, there's the benefit that it's small and easily replaced.

axolotl

Reaction score
this is awesome and will possibly improve my quality of life drastically
i have the smallest bladder in the world and hate having to wait until a clandestine spot presents itself
:)

blkhwbkr

Reaction score
my old housemate just used a knife and a lighter to mold a 20oz soda bottle into the right shape for herself. reportedly, it worked great. though this how-2 seems like it cuts out the tedium of molding plastic

Linda/Ziggy

Reaction score
Hey,
There are devices called she pees /she wees etc etc.
For climbers, but expensive.

You can also train yourself to stand and pee.
You need to work on your pelvic floor muscles though!
Which is a good thing.

newlypoor

Reaction score
i could be wrong, but cant you achieve the same thing by pulling up with your finger right above your clit to control the urine flow?
i don't know how successful one would be trying that since the urethra is below/behind the clit.

yeah, the medicine spoon takes some practice/getting used to. the thing with stand to pee devices is that everyone's body is different. so, you never know until you try one really.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
I have never really given this much thought but I really would come in handy. Hell even squatting to pee can be a pain in the ass sometimes...and I have def pissed all over the bottom of a pant leg or shoe before lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads