St Augustine anti-homeless group harasses StP community | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

St Augustine anti-homeless group harasses StP community

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeycalzone

Reaction score
As requested here are the screen shots. Had to cut them short as to not incriminate anyone being put on blast but I will contact them individually. They are scared.
Screenshot_2019-02-23_16-17-03.png
Screenshot_2019-02-23_16-19-20.png

@Diana WHALEY FORTIN actually its all public info and you are a part of an entire group that stalks and photographs people and then post it on the internet, news, etc. So I'll have no judgment coming from you.

Screenshot_2019-02-23_16-22-17.png

Screenshot_2019-02-23_16-22-38.png
Screenshot_2019-02-23_16-23-16.png

Last edited:

BusGypsy

Reaction score
As requested here are the screen shots. Had to cut them short as to not incriminate anyone being put on blast but I will contact them individually. They are scared.
View attachment 49105 View attachment 49106

@Diana WHALEY FORTIN actually its all public info and you are a part of an entire group that stalks and photographs people and then post it on the internet, news, etc. So I'll have no judgment coming from you.

View attachment 49107
View attachment 49108 View attachment 49109

teehee! And we've got a hacker on our side too huh?
They really should just leave homeless people alone and this wouldn't be happening.

BusGypsy

Reaction score
"one woman gun toting SWAT team"

what a fucktard

yeah, talk about a threat! Of course it's the gun nuts. I always wonder why they're SO OBSESSED with guns. Must be insecure about somethin...

• Agree
Reactions: beersalt

roughdraft

Reaction score
yeah, talk about a threat! Of course it's the gun nuts. I always wonder why they're SO OBSESSED with guns. Must be insecure about somethin...

i dunno about the gun stuff but i think these people are simply of the type that does not live nor allows others to live. it's sad but it's real. or they're just misguided.

i dont think there's anyone on this site who are the people who are supposedly tearing their lives apart..."they are vagrants"....nah this is just stupid

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
i dunno about the gun stuff but i think these people are simply of the type that does not live nor allows others to live. it's sad but it's real. or they're just misguided.
I don't think there's anyone on this site who are the people who are supposedly tearing their lives apart..."they are vagrants"....nah this is just stupid

You're on point with that I think. I mean you gotta be pretty fucking misguided to not have empathy for someone who's got no fucking roof over their head. I wonder if it'll ever occur to them that none of us are on their streets, they're so misdirected it's laughable.

They have a few homebums in their town, probably less than most every other city in the US. Instead of just extending a helping hand and trying to help the few homeless they have, they instead grab their pitchforks.

How the hell they ever wound up here on our website is beyond me. They picked the wrong one to fuck with though, I think they're realizing that as their dirty laundry is getting aired out.

I wonder if we could just reason with them and put an end to this before their entire ass is exposed. One of them has trespassing charges, holy shit the irony is not lost on us.

Maybe they'd be willing to rethink their ways, maybe re-brand their little hate group into something more productive like a neighborhood watch. Go stop crimes or some shit, but leave those so unfortunate they are forced to sleep on the streets alone.

Or don't leave them alone, here's an even better idea. Take them some fucking blankets, food, clothing, tarps. Help them find work perhaps. Have some compassion. I know you all got hearts, withered and black probably shoved up your assholes but you definitely got hearts.

We might not be the specific homeless people living on the streets of St. Augustine right this minute but many of us have been and some still are homeless. We're a community of travelers, several thousand of us actually.

Let's not make this any bigger than it has to be. Treat your homeless better, make your FB hate group public again and show proof you're changing your ways or who knows.. Maybe we start holding our annual bum conventions there. Maybe some of us enjoy the weather and never leave.

You think you got bum problems right now? Oh honey..bless your hearts. Just be nice, it even feels good, try it. You can love the homelessness right out of those bums, they probably talk about similar stuff in your churches, are you listening St. Augustine?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I agree that they need to apologize for the actions of some of their members and then leave us alone. There's some members of the site out in that region, but they are neither the people this group is trying to 'watch out for' nor is our website related to whatever boogeymen they're trying to 'defend' themselves against. They literally just decided Squat the Planet was responsible, then took action to try and drop some pitiful 'disinformation' on us.

Like lupo said, there's thousands of us spread out all over the country. some of us even have jobs and are productive members of society. some just need something to eat that day. There are bad actors in every group of people, no matter what their social class may be; so don't judge all of us by the actions of a few jerks. Some of them can't help it (mental illness, etc).

Either way, we are all perfectly legitimate human beings that are more often than not home-free, not homeless. so please don't make the mistake of screwing with us again, because we have the time and the means to make a national gathering in St Augustine a reality if for no other reason than we just think it would be fucking hilarious.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
so please don't make the mistake of screwing with us again, because we have the time and the means to make a national gathering in St Augustine a reality if for no other reason than we just think it would be fucking hilarious.

I legit laughed out loud. Deep belly laugh. Wouldn't it be grand? I'm dying. And of course when we're there we'll make sure to let all the locals know exactly which groups actions inspired us to choose their town for said gathering.

Vance Lee

Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
I am roofless, because of my own choice. I feed myself with my guitar and I provide myself with transportation with my bicycle. I have never met these 'night raiders' and I go to St. Aug very often to play my music in the streets and wont stop for anyone. I not only know my rights, but would defend them to the absolute end with NO REMORSE. In other words, if I am ever fucked with, we will def make the news.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
View attachment 49105 View attachment 49106

View attachment 49107
View attachment 49108 View attachment 49109

Sweet lord. We are dealing with absolutely horrible human beings right now.

This is beyond despicable. I bet they call them selves "Christian"

This is why Trump was elected. To show everyone else that there are still truly awful people left in the world.

• Agree
Reactions: BusGypsy

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree that they need to apologize for the actions of some of their members and then leave us alone. There's some members of the site out in that region, but they are neither the people this group is trying to 'watch out for' nor is our website related to whatever boogeymen they're trying to 'defend' themselves against. They literally just decided Squat the Planet was responsible, then took action to try and drop some pitiful 'disinformation' on us.

Like lupo said, there's thousands of us spread out all over the country. some of us even have jobs and are productive members of society. some just need something to eat that day. There are bad actors in every group of people, no matter what their social class may be; so don't judge all of us by the actions of a few jerks. Some of them can't help it (mental illness, etc).

Either way, we are all perfectly legitimate human beings that are more often than not home-free, not homeless. so please don't make the mistake of screwing with us again, because we have the time and the means to make a national gathering in St Augustine a reality if for no other reason than we just think it would be fucking hilarious.

Damnit Matt! That is....

...well I dont even know what that is, but its fucking incredible!

I love how *anonymous* members stood up and straight up defended the community..

Mozeltov!
(I have no idea how to spell that)

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
This is beyond despicable. I bet they call them selves "Christian"

It is horrible how "conservative" and bourgeois people call themselfes "Christian" while they do quite the contrary what Jesus taught.

I know many Christians who do very good things. Helping homeless people with food and clothing and toiletries. Like a weekly foodrun in Bristol organnized by christian churches with a lot of volunteers. Even while the council opposes their doing, they still do it and will keep doing it.

But white middle class bourgeois people forming a group, harrassing homeless people and calling themselfes Christian people ... no way.

Disgusting, really.

somekindavagrant

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
You're on point with that I think. I mean you gotta be pretty fucking misguided to not have empathy for someone who's got no fucking roof over their head. I wonder if it'll ever occur to them that none of us are on their streets, they're so misdirected it's laughable.

They have a few homebums in their town, probably less than most every other city in the US. Instead of just extending a helping hand and trying to help the few homeless they have, they instead grab their pitchforks.

How the hell they ever wound up here on our website is beyond me. They picked the wrong one to fuck with though, I think they're realizing that as their dirty laundry is getting aired out.

I wonder if we could just reason with them and put an end to this before their entire ass is exposed. One of them has trespassing charges, holy shit the irony is not lost on us.

Maybe they'd be willing to rethink their ways, maybe re-brand their little hate group into something more productive like a neighborhood watch. Go stop crimes or some shit, but leave those so unfortunate they are forced to sleep on the streets alone.

Or don't leave them alone, here's an even better idea. Take them some fucking blankets, food, clothing, tarps. Help them find work perhaps. Have some compassion. I know you all got hearts, withered and black probably shoved up your assholes but you definitely got hearts.

We might not be the specific homeless people living on the streets of St. Augustine right this minute but many of us have been and some still are homeless. We're a community of travelers, several thousand of us actually.

Let's not make this any bigger than it has to be. Treat your homeless better, make your FB hate group public again and show proof you're changing your ways or who knows.. Maybe we start holding our annual bum conventions there. Maybe some of us enjoy the weather and never leave.

You think you got bum problems right now? Oh honey..bless your hearts. Just be nice, it even feels good, try it. You can love the homelessness right out of those bums, they probably talk about similar stuff in your churches, are you listening St. Augustine?

You're so on-point with that! I hate when the homebums shit all over everything and harass the hell outta tourists so that I automatically look like an asshole just for existing without having a home, too. I also recognize that most of the people who do that are MENTALLY FUCKING ILL and need help, not to be harassed endlessly and sent to jail over and over. Sadly, they will never get any of this through their heads.

Anyway, I just got online for the first time in a while and haven't heard anything from my source since Friday so, who knows on that one; maybe he got the boot?

I'd say based on some other shit he's sent my way already and the fact that they categorically refuse to have any kind of actual dialog with anyone they don't agree with, "vagrant" or not, that they're going to continue believing that we are to blame for the fact that their homebums shit all over their town (literally) instead of the fact that they've convinced all the business owners not to let them use the bathrooms...Y'all know that story...And that they're in there scheming RN. Will let ya know if anything surfaces. In the meantime, go join that other kid's FB group; it's enlightening.

Here's what they say (from the last email I got) when directly confronted with everything we're talking about (sorry 'bout the excessive screencaps; that shit goes on for an additional couple dozen pages, as well, but you get the gist of it):

musicalvagrant.png

musicalvagrant1.png

musicalvagrant2.png

musicalvagrant3.png

musicalvagrant4.png

musicalvagrant5.png

musicalvagrant6.png

musicalvagrant7.png

musicalvagrant8.png

*Edited to protect the identity of somebody who 100% definitely does not agree w those assholes or deserve to be put on blast.

Attachments

• musicalvagrant1.png
    musicalvagrant1.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 314
  • musicalvagrant2.png
    musicalvagrant2.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 285
  • musicalvagrant3.png
    musicalvagrant3.png
    130 KB · Views: 292
  • musicalvagrant4.png
    musicalvagrant4.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 281
  • musicalvagrant5.png
    musicalvagrant5.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 283
  • musicalvagrant6.png
    musicalvagrant6.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 297
  • musicalvagrant7.png
    musicalvagrant7.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 285
  • musicalvagrant8.png
    musicalvagrant8.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Matt Derrick

BusGypsy

Reaction score
Wow. the ignorance is staggering. They don't "Care" how they treat people. They don't care what words actually mean.

Reactions: Jimmy Beans

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Please send FB those screen shots if asked why the group was reported. It's pretty damn obvious that those comments are directed hate speech.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I received a message from FB today that my initial group report was looked at and "though it didn't directly break any rules we still want to give you a place to voice your blah blah blah." I don't remember the exact wording but basically they said they aren't doing anything from just us reporting the group, that we need to report the offensive posts themselves. They DID however, include a blank text box where they allowed me the opportunity to go in depth and provide links and everything else so they can get a better understanding of what's going on.

So I linked them to this thread and told them to look at the screen shots here. That I wasn't able to report the specific posts that are offensive because they've now made their group private but if they have a look here they'll see plenty of their terms of use rules violated. You can't form a brigade and go around and harass other websites. Pretty sure you can't post in your group about toting guns around at night while you're harassing people that are living on the streets. That stinkin lady is such a psychopath about this that she's managed to get herself arrested, seriously wtf.

Anyway.. this should help expose them and also those of you that are secret members of their group providing us these screen shots, it might be a good idea to locate the worst ones and report them directly so FB can zero into exactly where this hate group is violating their terms of use.

Man, the more I see these screen shots and their level of ignorance and refusal to even want to see things from another persons perspective makes me sick. Their level of intolerance is embarrassing, I can't believe we're dealing with adults here.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You know what's going to be comical is I bet you anything they're gonna go back and delete all the posts that might be seen as offensive or against terms of use but it's already screenshot and logged baby.. ain't no escaping it now. Deleting that old shit now is only gonna prove to everyone that you're 100% aware that what your group is doing is wrong. So by all means, try to clean up the mess so we can take more screen shots of the gaps where posts used to be. Go ahead and make yourself look even worse, something I didn't even think was possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads